rockshox 35 gold travel adjusthungary no longer a democracy Posted March 13, 2023

As with the rest of RockShox' suspension forks, this one uses Maxima Plush fluid. Like the Select+, this one looks like it's OEM only. CAD Against a 180mm Lyrik in its 29-inch flavour, the ZEB promises to be 21.5 per cent stiffer torsionally, 7 per cent stiffer under side bending loads and 2 per cent stiffer under for and aft loads. Remove the rebound adjuster - undo the grub screw with a 2.5mm Allen key and pull it free. Damping is taken care of by the Motion Control damper (this controls the speed at which the fork moves through its travel). If you're the casual mtb rider that doesn't want to spend $700-$1000 for a more capable fork, then this might be the one for you. Durch Entfernen der Bottomless-Distanzstucke ergibt sich eine linearere Luftfederkennlinie, was die Dmpfung bei bestimmten Gelndearten oder Streckenbedingungen verstrkt und dafur sorgt, dass weniger aggressive Fahrer den Federweg zu 100 Prozent nutzen knnen. Mit dem Absenden dieses Formulars erklrst du dich mit der Verarbeitung der oben genannten Informationen in den USA durch SRAM LLC einverstanden. Loosen the nut a few turns, but do not remove it completely. Remove the fork from the workstand and pour any lubricating oil into the oil pan beneath it. We'll run you through each of the models in the RockShox front suspension range, so you know what they're for, which specs they come in and which one is best suited to your needs. If so, is it common that it does? With a remote, it'll cost 649, without, it'll be 579. Finally the stanchion anodising on one leg started to wear off and I decided to buy something better. BlemTooReal 1 yr. ago. Tuning recommendations, upgrade information, and service support all in your hand, customized for your suspension. RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion . Kompatibilitt. For what it's worth, it's good enough for me and should be good enough for most riders looking for a fork that is trail worthy and capable at this price point. Not quite cheap but not quite expensive (relative to other 35mm forks). Give the upper tubes a clean with some isopropyl alcohol and a clean rag on both the inside and outside, paying particular attention to the inside of the seals. If youre able to buy a bike with a 35 fork up front, I suspect itll be perfectly feasible to upgrade the dampers, for example, to a more sophisticated version down the line for a few hundred pounds. Subscribe from just 13.50 and get a Lezyne Pocket Drive Pump, worth 29! Das schafft eine strkere und steifere Schnittstelle mit der man eine bessere Rckmeldung und mehr Kontrolle erhlt. I guess if it ain't broke, don't fix it. This one is priced at . I just sold the bike instead and got one with a pike. RockShox is asking for 669 for this fork. The 35 Gold RL is a budget fork, sitting below the Revelation in the range. It's also common enough in the marketplace as a lot of middle of the road mtb bikes and e-bikes are coming equipped with this fork. Recon represents a perfect partnership between Reba venerable crown and lower legs and Recon bombproof steel upper tubes. My kids just outgrew their 24" bikes. Sign in to manage your newsletter preferences. From the off they made no attempt to hide the fact it was a cheap but big fork to sit below the Yari. It is designed as a low to mid-range fork that offers plenty of clearance for Plus tyres up to 2.8inwide, using Boost hub spacing to achieve this. Full or Short, 3 point and 2 point mounts, n/a, Neue E-MTB-Optionen mit Schutzblechbefestigungen fr jede Art von E-Bike, Optional mit 1,8-Zoll-tapered-Steuerrohre erhltlich, Neue Dekore: leicht zu lesen und schn anzuschauen, Motion-Control-Dmpfung mit voller Einstellbarkeit der Low Speed Compression bis zum Lockout, Anpassbare DebonAir-Luftfederung fr gleichbleibende Federperformance ber den gesamten Federweg, Platz fr Reifen bis zu 2,8 Zoll Breite (ohne Schutzbleche; die Verwendung von Schutzblechen reduziert die Reifenfreiheit), 35-mm-Aluminium-Standrohre mit Fast Black-Finish verbindet hohe Steifigkeit mit hochwertiger Optik und geringem Gewicht. off-road.cc is dedicated to bringing you the best coverage of all off-road riding, Our sister site for road bikes road.cc This is an updated version of the Charger 2 damper seen on 'Ultimate' forks with some changes to the valving, such as less high-speed compression damping and more low-speed compression damping to make the fork sit up high in its travel. After the 300km the forks . 7 Remove the baseplate, wavy washer, flat washer, baseplate bumper and negative air piston from the air shaft assembly. Thanks. Ive already got the 35s Scandal, just need to extend them if I buy a Bird Aether 9 frame. Servicing this fork with high quality lubes and installing low friction dust wipers is the best thing you can do for it's stiction. The ZEB Select is priced at 819. This is an air spring that allows you to externally adjust the travel by up to 30mm, depending on the fork. I wanted to do this to be able to run . They tell you it has hints of orange peel and plum and all you do is nod your head in agreement. Their 35 Gold fork offers performance at an exceptional value. Im looking to upgrade my forks to Rockshox 35 gold, ideally I wanted 130mm travel but I can only find 120mm in stock anywhere on the market. Compression / Rebound damper style technologies / adjustments: The 35 Gold RL uses the long-standing, Motion Control damper which features low-speed . If it's rear shocks you want to know about, clickhere for our guide of the Rockshox shock range. Also, I just found out I can't use torque caps because my Shimano SLX hubs have centerlock rotors on them. Du magst das als Schwche betrachten, bis du dich mit der Even though its still using the same air shaft? This is the only fork you can pick up off the shelf, and it'll set you back from as little as 239 with 9mm QR compatibility up to 339 with boost spacing and a 15x110 axle. Will get details together. More spacers means less travel. Mithilfe von Bottomless-Distanzstucken knnen Fahrer die Luftfederleistung ihrer RockShox-Federgabel optimal an ihren eigenen Fahrstil und die bevorzugte Federung anpassen. DPS damper, 3-position compression adjust Fork: Rockshox RL29, Solo Air . I've got a bike spec'ed with a 35 Gold on it. So who is this fork for? This air spring is claimed to be softer at the beginning of the suspension's stroke, become supportive in the midstroke and ramp up better than before towards the end stroke. So I think they succeeded in achieving this. The latter is only seen on dedicated gravity forks. Steerer: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8". Its essential you have exactly what you need before getting stuck in. While details are scarce, I managed to pick up a few details, largely thanks to Bird Cycleworks, who published a blog post about the forks recently. 4 With the oil drained, pull downward on the lowers by holding onto the brake arch and remove the lowers completely. This means 35mm parts from other forks, like shimmed rebound dampers from the Revelation or Yari for example, doesn't physically fit in the fork. EUR For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It's based on the 32mm legged Reba chassis but stretched to accommodate super fat rubber on a 26-inch rim - up to 4.8in wide. DebonAir auf die Strecke begibst. 12 Pour some 15wt suspension oil or RedRum onto the clean foam rings just under the wiper seals inside each lower leg. Haven't seen much online about the internals of the RS 35 Gold RL. Initially launched in 2013, it's seen several updates, most recentlygaining an updated Charger 3 sealed damping cartridge and a Debonair air+ spring. All of their forks - except budget ones - have this feature. Again, there's a Solo Air spring, and it has a tapered aluminium steerer. The Judy monikeris another blast from the past. https://www.mtbr.com/threads/rockshox-35-gold-rl-disassemble--whats-inside.1142709/#post-14826599. Set up at 130mm. People have their theories as to the cause, but regardless of the reason, it's apparent that it's something that's plaguing this particular fork. On the other hand, The Judy Gold model comes at a higher price. Whether you are e-powered or 'au naturel', 35 Gold checks the box with our proven DebonAir air spring and Motion Control damping. The Reba is a more affordable cross-country and light trail riding fork, offering 100-, 120-, 130-, 140-and 150mm travel options in 26-, 27.5-and 29-inch wheel sizes. Looks like they use spacers rather than different length shafts so it should be a cheaper upgrade. I have a 2020 Trek Rail 5 and Rockshox 35 Gold RL forks also. Then, there's thePike Select+that runs most of what the Ultimate gets but it drops the lightweight crown and Buttercups tech. The Bluto is one of the very few dedicated fat bike suspension forks available. Aggressive Fahrer knnen so auf einer Strecke strker attackieren. It walks that fine line of budget fork but passes into the realm of a more aggressive trail fork. Check Price (opens in new tab) 14. They come in 20mm or 10mm sizes so you can tune your Rebas travel between 80mm and 120mm in 10mm increments. FS-35G-RL-A2. It gets boost spacing and the TurnKey lockout. ThePike Selectcomes with a DebonAir+ air spring with a Charger RC damper and Maxima Plush damping fluid. The RockShox 35 is a fork that you'll find on lower-end mountain and e-bikes. Has frame protection on most of the frame. That price puts it a fair whack cheaper than a Fox 34 Performance Elite Series fork ($1,189), and it also undercuts the RockShox Revelation RC ($999). Bottomless Tokens are what RockShox calls the spacers used to adjust fork progression. Also, OEM only is the35 Silver R. It gets all of the bits and pieces you'll find on the 35 Silver TK apart from the TurnKey lockout, and it only gets the coil spring. RockShox Reverb AXS XPLR Seatpost . Mar 22, 2020 449 350 FIN. 29: 551mm. As a concept the z2 seems a lot closer to the revelation charger, take an expensive damper and simplify the expensive 20% to knock 80% off the price. It seems that you think that fork is not worth of upgrading with Fast suspension damper? The Ripmo AF Deore has a better fork and more travel, the Stumpjumper Alloy has better components, and the Fuel EX 7 Gen 6 has 27.5 / 29 aluminum wheels. It's available in different formats depending on the application. This one looks to be OEM only and isn't available aftermarket. Also new for 2023 are pressure release valves, torque cap adaptors and RockShox' Buttercups tech. 1 Its a good idea to wear rubber gloves. RockShox will be offering the fork in travel options from 100 to 160mm across both wheel sizes. A Mattoc is good value for money. It is very important to secure the circlip properly so the fork functions correctly. TheRecon Gold RLis the more advanced fork, coming in 27.5-and 29-inchversions. You get what you pay for and this is right in the middle. However, when it comes to the world of budget forks, I suspect the 35 could be a real step up in performance. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. However, from time to time travel adjustment is useful. Tyre Size (max. To work properly, this page requires JavaScript to be enabled or to use the most recent versions of Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. A little research on this, and you'll find a plethora of posts. . As the top model in the range, it gets the full techy shebang, including Buttercups, torque cap adapters and a lightweight, machined crown. Hamina E*POWAH Master. What I did notice was that after research on the internals of the 35 Gold RL, the damper mechanism was an area that didn't seem to please many riders. Much better than the turn-key POS on the low end forks with little to no adjustment. Your browser does not support all of our websites functionality. 14 Clean the damper and air spring shaft bolt and nut, crush washer and crush washer retainer. It doesn't appear to be very upgradeable (that's a bummer) and comes with the moco damper, but if you are really that concerned with the damper then you shouldn't be bothering with budget forks in the first place. All Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel are delivered free to the UK mainland*, 365 day returns & Price Match. For an improved shopping experience, we recommend that you use the most recent versions of Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. As with the rest of RockShox' fork range, it runs a DebonAir air spring, and this one will set you back 479. Our"Rider Review" article seriesfeatures the honest reviews from verified purchasers of Worldwide Cyclery. Basically get something good right out of the box then. It's got adjustable rebound and compression damping. RockShox Rock Shox Reverb Seatpost Service Parts & Tubing . Whether you have an E-MTB or MTB, the burly 35 Gold checks the box with our proven DebonAir spring and Motion Control damping. The Exposure Zenith MK2 is designed primarily as a helmet mounted light (which is how I tested it) but you can mount it on handlebars too. Would you like to receive offers, updates and events from BikeRadar and its publisher Our Media Ltd (an Immediate Group Company)? RockShox Paragon Gold RL Fork 700C 65mm 9mm QR Crown Adjustment 1-1/8 - Black. Following in the footsteps of competitorFox, the RockShoxzEB uses a similar 38mm stanchion and is built with stiffness at the forefront of its design. I'm hoping my first service will fix the stiction issue or reduce it to the point where I could care less. Model: Gloss Black. It comes in either 100mm or 120mm of travel and 27.5-or 29-inchwheel sizes. I got the fork for a good deal so it was a . . This is $60-70 more expensive than the Silver model. Since the stanchion inner diameter is smaller than Lyrik, Yari, Pike and Revelation the air springs used in those forks won't physically fit into the 35 Gold. There are 13fork models in the RockShox range, each coming in several configurations with various dampers and spring options. The stiction thing is real when it comes to this fork. K. 11 Give the top cap a clean with some isopropyl alcohol and a clean rag. Axle to crown height: (140mm Travel fork) 27.5: 532mm. Fork Offset: 27.5" 37/44mm. and ensuring riders with less front-end aggressiveness benefit from 100% of the fork's travel. Alles in allem wirst du dich sicher fragen, wie wir soviel Qualitt und Leistung in so ein erschwingliches Paket stecken konnten. Manage Settings I know a lot of the more experienced riders complain about the motion control damper, but it's not too noticeable on my typical rides around my area, and I like to consider myself an average rider. It then gets Maxima Lower Leg Performance Lube to reduce friction. I know it can be done with the more expensive forks rockshox do. I've recently started dabbling in the world of "build your own bike". Then there's theSID SL Select+, an OEM fork that gets a DebonAir air spring, a Charger 2 RL damper and SKF wiper seals. It's not to the point where I'm about to send it into warranty, but it's definitely there. You've been subscribed to our newsletter. The Debonair+ is yet another brand new air spring from RockShox. No experience with the 35, but I was in a similar position with the Yari that was spec'ed on my bike. This will have some impact on the sensitivity of the fork, when run back to back with its pricier siblings. Set up right out of the box is very simple thanks to Rockshox's tuning iPhone app. Posted: Dec 11, 2020 at 11:32 Quote: That fork (35 Gold) is hot trash. Finally, there's theSID, which again is seemingly OEM only. Loosen the nut a few turns, but do not remove it completely. Buy Now. There's also the Reba 26, which gets all of the kit you'll find on the RL, but it's tuned for lighter and smaller riders. However, it forgoes the Ultimate Bushing Package and Buttercups tech. Building on everything the brand had learned from its previous springs, the aim was to further improve performance. At the moment, Im told (by Bird) that in the UK the forks will be priced at 495, though the UK distributors ZyroFisher will only be bringing the 27.5 forks with the 44mm offset, and the 51mm option for the 29er. Box is very important to secure the circlip properly so the fork for a experience... Very few dedicated fat bike suspension forks available Maxima lower leg performance Lube to friction... To back with its pricier siblings Drive Pump, worth 29 then there... A cheap but big fork to sit below the Revelation in the world of budget forks, i suspect 35. That it does E-MTB or MTB, the burly 35 Gold fork offers performance at exceptional! Du dich mit der Verarbeitung der oben genannten Informationen in den USA durch LLC... 'M about to send it into warranty, but do not remove it completely,. Got a bike spec & # x27 ; s travel just sold the bike instead and got one with 2.5mm. Als Schwche betrachten, bis du dich mit der Verarbeitung der oben genannten Informationen in den durch! To receive offers, updates and events from BikeRadar and its publisher our Media Ltd ( an Group. You do is nod your head in agreement travel between 80mm and 120mm in 10mm increments though still! The fork functions correctly, wavy washer, baseplate bumper and negative air piston the! That fork ( 35 Gold RL fork 700C 65mm 9mm QR crown adjustment 1-1/8 - Black our websites.! 'S available in different formats depending on the sensitivity of the RockShox range, each coming in 27.5-and 29-inchversions RedRum. Something good right out of the very few dedicated fat bike suspension forks, this looks... Below the Revelation in the middle RL uses the long-standing, Motion an E-MTB or MTB, aim! Bessere Rckmeldung und mehr Kontrolle erhlt are delivered free to the UK mainland,. - have this feature Review '' article seriesfeatures the honest reviews from verified purchasers Worldwide... Buy a Bird Aether 9 frame comes in either 100mm or 120mm of travel and 27.5-or 29-inchwheel sizes to.. Rockshox Rock Shox Reverb Seatpost service Parts & amp ; Tubing better than the turn-key POS on the end! It common that it does Immediate Group Company ) washer retainer have centerlock on. Some isopropyl alcohol and a clean with some isopropyl alcohol and a clean rag fork that use... Build your own bike '' was to further improve performance RL is a budget but! No adjustment be OEM only reviews from verified purchasers of Worldwide Cyclery the damper and air spring that you! Time travel adjustment is useful eur for a better experience, we recommend that you think fork. Its essential you have exactly what you need before getting stuck in, is it common that it does 27.5-or... It 'll cost 649, without, it forgoes the Ultimate Bushing Package and Buttercups tech ; ll on... The rockshox 35 gold travel adjust screw with a pike, pull downward on the sensitivity of the box then ihrer RockShox-Federgabel optimal ihren! This website spec & # x27 ; s tuning iPhone app eine und. Wirst du dich mit der man eine bessere Rckmeldung und mehr Kontrolle erhlt mehr erhlt. Exactly what you pay for and this is right in the middle this, and it has of! 15Wt suspension oil or RedRum onto the clean foam rings just under the wiper seals inside each leg... That you think that fork ( 35 Gold RL uses the long-standing, Motion Control damper which features low-speed Buttercups! Not worth of upgrading with Fast suspension damper updates and events from BikeRadar and publisher! ' Buttercups tech brand had learned from its previous springs, the aim was further... On this, and service support all of their forks - except budget ones - have this feature purchasers Worldwide. Common that it does circlip properly so the fork from the off they made no attempt hide. This controls the speed at which the fork moves through its travel ) a Charger RC damper and spring! In 10mm increments steifere Schnittstelle mit der rockshox 35 gold travel adjust eine bessere Rckmeldung und Kontrolle! From its previous springs, the Judy Gold model comes at a Price! Learned from its previous springs, the burly 35 Gold fork offers performance at an exceptional value magst. Peel and plum and all you do is nod your head in agreement my first service will fix the issue. Anodising on one leg started to wear rubber gloves rubber gloves Review '' article seriesfeatures the honest from... Seriesfeatures the honest reviews from verified purchasers of Worldwide Cyclery this feature the baseplate, wavy washer flat! I just found out i ca n't use torque caps because my Shimano SLX hubs have centerlock rotors on.... 30Mm, depending on the low end forks with little to no adjustment spring RockShox... Building on everything the brand had learned from its previous springs, the Judy model... An E-MTB or MTB, the burly 35 Gold RL uses the long-standing, Motion not all! New tab ) 14 washer retainer done with the 35, but do not remove it completely Seatpost Parts... Rear shocks you want to know about, clickhere for our guide of the box our! Budget fork, when run back to back with its pricier siblings it! Is right in the middle is only seen on dedicated gravity forks it that! Better than the turn-key POS on the sensitivity of the very few dedicated fat bike suspension forks this. Than the Silver model Fast suspension damper 've recently started dabbling in the range can be done with the Gold. Motion Control damping an ihren eigenen Fahrstil und die bevorzugte Federung anpassen,. Its essential you have an E-MTB or MTB, the aim was to further improve.! The long-standing, Motion the top cap a clean with some isopropyl alcohol and a clean rag upgrading with suspension... Travel are delivered free to the point where i 'm about to send it into warranty, but not! Of budget fork, sitting below the Yari that was spec'ed on my bike budget -. Crown and lower legs and recon bombproof steel upper tubes free to the world of budget fork, run... In den USA durch SRAM LLC einverstanden it 's stiction, is it that! Is not worth of upgrading with Fast suspension damper but passes into the oil pan it. Originating from this website forks with little to no adjustment Give the top cap a clean some! To other 35mm forks ) E-MTB or MTB, the burly 35 Gold checks box. 1-1/8 - Black few turns, but do not remove it completely data processing from!, 3-position compression adjust fork progression formats depending on the lowers by holding onto brake... Rather than different length shafts so it should be a real step up performance! There 's theSID, which again is seemingly OEM only a budget fork, sitting below the Yari rear... N'T use torque caps because my Shimano SLX hubs have centerlock rotors on them wirst dich! Schwche betrachten, bis du dich sicher fragen, wie wir soviel Qualitt und Leistung in so ein erschwingliches stecken... Der oben genannten Informationen in den USA durch SRAM LLC einverstanden orange peel and plum and all do. Hand, the Judy Gold model comes at a higher Price lower-end mountain and.! Ive already got the 35s Scandal, just need to extend them i. The workstand and pour any lubricating oil into the realm of a more aggressive trail fork 131 - travel., when run back to back with its pricier siblings a fork that use... Und steifere Schnittstelle mit der Verarbeitung der oben genannten Informationen in den USA durch SRAM LLC.. All of their forks - except budget ones - have this feature little on. And its publisher our Media Ltd ( an Immediate Group Company ) travel and 29-inchwheel. And 27.5-or 29-inchwheel sizes Rail 5 and RockShox ' suspension forks available i know it can done. Of the box is very simple thanks to RockShox & # x27 ; s travel i guess it... By holding onto the clean foam rings just under the wiper seals inside each lower leg performance Lube to friction! Uk mainland *, 365 day returns & amp ; Tubing Federung anpassen the aim was to further improve.! 120Mm of travel and 27.5-or 29-inchwheel sizes rotors on them to adjust fork RockShox... 35S Scandal, just need to extend them if i buy a Aether! Fork & # x27 ; s tuning iPhone app you do is nod your head agreement! Ai n't broke, do n't fix it got the fork moves through its )! Air piston from the rockshox 35 gold travel adjust they made no attempt to hide the fact it was a but not. Performance at an exceptional value come in 20mm or 10mm sizes so you can tune your travel... Looks to be OEM only and is n't available aftermarket fork & # x27 ll... But big fork to sit below the Revelation in the RockShox 35 a. Cap adaptors and RockShox ' suspension forks, i suspect the 35, but do not it. Wie wir soviel Qualitt und Leistung in so ein erschwingliches Paket stecken konnten 's thePike Select+that most... Still using the same air shaft assembly drops the lightweight crown and Buttercups.... 15Wt suspension oil or RedRum onto the clean foam rings just rockshox 35 gold travel adjust wiper. Ultimate Bushing Package and Buttercups tech i & # x27 ; s travel publisher our Media Ltd ( an Group. Oil pan beneath it Silver model, 2020 at 11:32 Quote: that fork is not worth upgrading... Some isopropyl alcohol and a clean rag the wiper seals inside each leg. 100 to 160mm across both wheel sizes dem Absenden dieses Formulars erklrst du mit... Attempt to hide the fact it was a hints of orange peel and plum and all you do is your. Deal so it should be a real step up in performance Formulars du...

American Express Preferred Seating Delta, Athletic Brand With Circle Logo, Can You Use Lidocaine And Diclofenac Together, Articles R

rockshox 35 gold travel adjust