prayer against premature birthhungary no longer a democracy Posted March 13, 2023

In His grace, we pray that this little premature baby will be covered by your grace and will be given the strength to fight against the obstacles he faces in these first days of his life. I will deliver without any pain and complication in the name of Jesus. These short soothing prayers for labor and delivery will bring you comfort and encouragement during this time. Well, God has attended to your prayers. Let her be born healthy in the body, remove from her every physical evil and every danger for the soul. What a wonderful mystery this pregnancy is. Thank you for this new life, which will enrich mine. When I feel overwhelmed, help me know you can carry me onwards. We are so thankful for the chance to meet him. May your divine grace be in our home and allow us to grow together under your teachings. The Great Physician can heal your heart and He heals your preemie. You created this child LordYou formed this baby inside of meAnd so I know and believe that you can save my babyLet your healing power flow through every cell of his bodyLet it flow through his veins and his bloodLet him grow and develop exactly as he was supposed to inside of meIn Jesus name, I pray,Amenif(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thegracefulchapter_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_15',118,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegracefulchapter_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0'); Heavenly Father,I bow before you in prayer for my babyPlease preserve her life and save her from early deathLet your spring of living waters flow over her Heal her of whatever ails herTake control of her body, her heart, and her mind, Let every part of her being develop and function properlyLet your powerful energy surround my babyFill her with strength as she fights for her lifeGrant her divine health with long lifeThrough Jesus Christ, our Lord,Amen, Almighty Father,Thank you for the life of my babyIm thankful for the fact that although my baby came prematurely, hes still aliveI pray that you will continue to preserve his lifePlease grant my baby divine strength And cover him with your mighty wings, Shield and protect him from ailments and afflictionsSurround him with your warmth and love in the NICULet my baby come home stronger and healthierIn Jesus name,Amen, Merciful Father,I come before you today with a heavy heartFather, the child you blessed me with came too soon and so has to stay in the hospitalLord, Im scared and worried and because of that Im restlessPlease take control of my situation and calm my anxious mind, Keep watch over my baby and protect him from harmFill my baby with strength, love, and warmthProvide for him everything he will need to survivePlease do not let any harm come to my childEven in my fears, I choose to put my trust in you Lord, You gave me this child, Lord, You created this childAnd so I know that you will continue to preserve his lifeWith you in control, I believe that my baby will not dieWith you in control, I know that my baby will come home stronger and healthierThank you for your abundant grace on our lives,Amen, Almighty Healer,I lift my baby unto youTouch her, heal her and make her wholeLet your healing power flow through herFill her with your strength and power, Let her continue to grow and developTouch her with your healing graceAnd breathe new life into herLet my child live, Lord, let her survive life in NICUIn Jesus name, I pray,Amen, Everlasting Lord,My baby was born prematurely, and for humans, that is a bad thingBut I believe in your word that says that all things work together for goodAnd so I know that it doesnt matter that my baby came too soon,I believe that you have great plans for this baby And so all things will work together for good for this baby, Thank you for your wordThank you for the hope and assurance that your word gives usStrengthen my baby and carry her through her recovery processSustain her by your grace and fill her heart with joyThank you for the gift of this child,Amen, Gracious Lord,Thank you for the gift of this childLord, although our child was born before his time,We believe in your word that you will not leave this childSo we surrender our child to you, Please be with our child through his time in the incubatorHelp him grow stronger and healthier with each passing dayShield this child under your wings and keep him far from all evilIn Jesus name,Amen, Almighty Father,Thank you for this wonderful baby you have bestowed onto this family.Thank you for saving him from premature deathWe pray that you will keep preserving his life throughout his time in NICU. My fears vanish because I know that you are by our side, taking care of us with your Love. You have chosen this day as the day my baby will be born. I ask you to protect my baby, to take care of him, to look after him, and never lose sight of him in the womb. I belong to you and I am safe in your hands. However, sometimes delivery can be difficult and complicated, bringing anguish and anxiety to the pregnant woman. Giving Birth Prayer Merciful Father, thank you that every good and perfect gift comes from you. In Jesus name, I pray. Dear God, Look at me, your servant. Fill the following form: You have entered an incorrect email address! Meet My Needs Prayer O God of Loving Devotion, thank you that you are perfectly faithful. Premature death means dying at an early stage in life. Please give me the endurance I need to carry on. She was born before her time, yet her birth was not outside of your hand. These are prayer babies. Bless this child with your grace, take all diseases away from us, and allow my baby to come into the world and develop and grow healthy. Amen. Prepare me, Lord, for motherhood, prepare us both for the change that will occur when our baby is born and help us keep very close to You and give You all the praise and glory. Whatever happens, Lord, I know that we are all fearfully and wonderfully made. Labor Prayer Sovereign Lord, soothe me with your calming grace in this time of labor. Basically, in the spiritual realm premature death is a situation where the devil and his agents use various means to cut short the life of a child of God. This wasnt your plan. Allow them to be kind and helpful and enable me and my family members to bless them too. Father, let every evil link between me and the spirit of premature death be cut off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. Lord, thank you for listening to my prayer and allowing me to carry life. I know that it was Your Holy Spirit who fertilized him in my womb, and I know that He is capable of making all things new. God our Father, I beg you, protect me throughout my pregnancy and beyond. Here are some more bible verses for premature babies to keep you focused on Jesus as you care for your baby girl. How precious to me are your thoughts, God! One of the things that ends premature death in ones life and family is prayer and a life dedicated to serving God. Join us as we explore how you can pray for your premature baby and give them the best possible chance for a healthy life. May the expectation of birth help us to be generous and persevering in faith and charity. calming her fears and strengthening her love. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. I claim your promises in your word that says: Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself (Isaiah 44:24). Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. Never Alone Prayer Compassionate Lord, I thank you that as I give birth today, you are alongside me. Pregnancy is a very special phase in the life of every woman. 10). Chances are you might crash your car and cause it to look nothing like the brand new shiny perfect thing that was delivered to you. You knit me together in my mothers womb. All the parts are in perfect condition and there will be no fear of a breakdown or any faulty developments as long as the road you drive on is smooth and nobody crashes into you. Grant me a pure, strong, generous mothers heart. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. It is you who give life. I humbly thank you for choosing me as an instrument of your Love. In Exodus 23:25-26 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take away sickness from the midst of thee. Dear LordThank you for this perfect gift we receivedWe want to care for them and love them tenderly just as you love usWe want to raise them to feel accepted, loved, and adoredWe ask you today for strength and compassion to be able to be good parentsPlease grant us the wisdom to know what they need and when they need it, Give us the strength to push them to reach their full potential in lifeHelp us to show them love and teach them to be strongHelp us raise them to be in you and love you all the days of their livesBless us financially to be able to pay for their medical bills and other needs, Let us not be overwhelmed by their needsLet us not give up on them and always be there for themLet us see the beauty in their eyes and open our eyes to see their perfect spiritsGrant us the wisdom and strength to raise them into wonderful responsible adultsAmen, Heavenly Father,Thank you for this perfect gift we have receivedToday, we pray that you fill them with divine graceGrant them the gift of divine healthForm their premature hearts into fully functional heartsLet their organs be fully formed and strengthened, Bless their bodies and let their brains be sanctified by your healing spiritStraighten their limbs, clear their eyes, cleanse their blood and restore their strengthCause them to grow in perfect healthLet them walk and run with perfect strength, You are the creator of the universeIf they are missing any vital body parts create for them new and better onesLet them live and breathe as you meant them toDo not let this earth take anything away from themLet them be strong in spirit and in bodyAmen, if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thegracefulchapter_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_9',113,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegracefulchapter_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');Dear God,I thank you for the life of my newborn babyThank you for bringing her to this worldThank you for giving me a chance at motherhoodFather, I dedicate my baby to youMy baby came too soon and so I cant take her home, I pray that just as you took care of her when she was inside of me,You continue to take care of her in the incubatorFather, please give her everything she needs to survivePlease guide and protect her from any sickness or infectionsFill her with strength and help her to grow healthy In Jesus mighty name, Amen, if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'thegracefulchapter_com-leader-2','ezslot_11',114,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegracefulchapter_com-leader-2-0');Heavenly Father,I come to you in prayer for my babyFather, my baby needs your divine touchStretch forth your mighty hands on this baby And let him receive your divine healingMedical reports say my baby is weakDoctors say my baby might not make it, But Father, I believe that you have the final sayAnd your word says that you give strength to the wearyAnd increases the power of the weakSo standing on your word, Lord, I decree and declare that my baby will grow stronger and healthierPlease have mercy on this little one and save him in Jesus name,Amen. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. . Make my baby born healthy, strong, and perfect. Please grant my baby and my health as we go through this journey. Amen! I ask that your presence never leave me and that you intervene so that everything operates according to your holy will. Father, make my delivery like that of the Hebrew women. Gods Path for My Life Prayer Loving Father, reach down and help me through childbirth. Bless my child and fill them with your Holy Spirit. They look to us for guidance, protection, and love. How precious to me are your thoughts, God! I shall believe the report of the Lord. Being a mom is the most beautiful adventure and the greatest job in a womans life. Believers must know that our life is in the hand of God, and the spirit of premature death has no hold over our lives to determine when we have to die. Let them know that the courageous decision to welcome and nurture the child is taken into account. Instead, go to the Lord in prayer for your little one and before you know it, theyll be home with you. Dont forget theses 15 Things when going to the NICU. Babies who survive can have breathing . Pregnancy Complication Prayer O Holy Father, you are the God that can turn an impossible situation into a possible one. The Lord is with thee. The Bible says that you make all things work together for my good. I am your child. Father, let every arrow of premature death fired into my life and that of my family backfire by the holy ghost fire to the senders, in the name of Jesus. Please heal our son. You are he who took me out of my mothers womb. Hold my hand and lead me. Also Related: 13 Powerful Prayers for Unborn Baby with Problem. Keep him strong and healthy. So we are already dead in Christ Jesus and have been raised to life with him, therefore, our life is hidden with Christ in God. Nothing can separate us from your love. Apotropaic ward for the protection of pregnant women and infants against Lilith & her minions (CUL MS General 194, Montgomery 1913 Amulet No. In. Today I come to you in prayer because the hour of birth is approaching, and I am terrified in my heart. Give me a sense of calm and purpose as I go through labor and delivery. It doesnt matter if this is your first child or your fourth child, baby planning mode automatically switches on in your brain. May he come in excellent health and always receive Your protection. Your Words say we should call on you, and you will answer us. Serving God in truth and in spirit will keep one away from the shackles of premature death, because as you are serving God, God is busy cancelling every death sentence over your life. Amen. Father, let the holy ghost fire destroy every spirit of premature death fashioned against my life, in the mighty name of Jesus. Published: Wed 1 Mar 2023, 2:12 PM A new born would mean both a full-term baby and a pre-term baby, the Bombay High Court on Wednesday said while directing an insurance company to pay Rs 1.1. Colossians 3:3 says For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. So we are already dead in Christ Jesus and have been raised to life with him, therefore, our life is hidden with Christ in God. I ask for protection before, during, and after my birth. May my son/daughter grow up to follow You all the days of his/her life and guide me with wisdom as his/her mother from this first moment on. May I find the comfort and the endurance I need in your name. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. Children are a gift from you, and you have led me down this joyous path to giving birth. Before I formed you in the belly I knew you, and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations., I have relied on you from the womb. In your book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there were none of them. Jesus. Grant me the grace to be a good mother and that this delivery is short, safe, and with a happy term for my baby and me. We are fearful and desperately need your peace. Praised be You for this wonder that You have created in me. Effective midnight prayer section can help a woman to have a safe delivery. Amen. One of the things that ends premature death in ones life and family is prayer and a life dedicated to serving God. Pregnancy and childbirth are times of considerable uncertainty, doubt, and fear. Your email address will not be published. You can submit your prayer request here, and we will interfere on your behalf. When I wake up, I am still with you., Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom can be no variation, nor turning shadow., Dont you be afraid, for I am with you; dont be dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.. 19 Prayers For Premature Babies For you formed my inmost being. In your mighty name, Amen. O Lord, remove pains and bitterness from my pregnancy and delivery, in Jesus name. Prayer For A Premature Baby Heavenly Father, it is so hard to have a premature baby and have to see the tubes and drips attached to such a tidy defenceless from. Prayer may also help prevent premature birth defects and other health problems in newborns who are prematurely born. Lord, I praise you for loving me and my baby. Premature (also known as preterm) birth is when a baby is born too early, before 37 weeks of pregnancy have been completed. Father, let my life become too hot for any agent of premature death, in the name of Jesus. Amen. Oh Lord, bless me today with the blessing of the breasts and of the womb in Jesus name. It is expected that in a moment as significant as childbirth, you feel nervous and terrified. Pour out your Holy Spirit upon my child. May the light of God erase from your memories all the evil and frightening things you have seen. In Jesus mighty name, I pray. As you may have guessed Im extremely enthusiastic about prayer. Part of our redemptive heritage is long life, that is why he died on the cross, that we might have life and have it more abundantly. This stage of gestation includes numerous physical and hormonal alterations that can cause anguish and restlessness in the expectant mother. Maybe youre a momma to a sweet preemie boy, weve got some great scripture for you too! Help me and inspire me so that he finds in me a refuge where he can take shelter and, at the same time, a starting point to take his paths. God My Rock Prayer God of Victory, give me strength. May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with my spirit. Send Your Holy Spirit and light my womb. Lord Jesus Christ, come, with Your Love and Your infinite mercy, shower Your grace on this child. Father, let every satanic grave dug for me and my household swallow its diggers, in the mighty name of Jesus. Give wisdom to the doctors who will attend to me in the labor room so that everything goes perfectly in the delivery. So our life is a life of long life with satisfaction, any spirit of Premature death seeking us will have to pass through Christ and God before they can take our lives and because we are Gods children, he will not permit the devil to snatch any of us to premature death. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thegracefulchapter_com-box-4','ezslot_4',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegracefulchapter_com-box-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thegracefulchapter_com-box-4','ezslot_5',107,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegracefulchapter_com-box-4-0_1'); .box-4-multi-107{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}It is our duty to watch them each day and take care of their every need. Father, by the blood of Jesus, I close every door of premature death opened to the devil by me and my ancestors, in the mighty name of Jesus. and at the hour of our death. Help me remain confident in you and your protection. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. Let Your grace be upon this little one and the parents. Father, help me to not be anxious. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. Prayer for Peace All-Knowing God, thank you that you know exactly what I need as I give birth today. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. May my child, the object of all my desires, come into the world in good and perfect health. Father, let every satanic attack of premature death in my life die, in the name of Jesus. against every influence or action that threatens or weakens it, . You are my comforter, Lord, please comfort me. " Psalm 91:16 " With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation. Thank you for remembering me. My soul knows that very well. Continue taking care of yourself physically. Lord, I put all my trust, faith, and hope in you for this baby in my womb. Please help me, Lord. Psalm 11:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord., Psalm 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.. Thanks! Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. Like someone cares for a precious diamond, care for your children and you will receive your reward in heaven. Father, I declare that I will not die prematurely, but live to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus. God, Creator of all things. Take care of him and protect him while I carry him in my womb! Father, it is so difficult to have a premature baby and still have to see the tubes and drip attached to such a helpless little body. Below are some prayers for premature babies you can say for your little one. Father, I release my life from the grip of premature death, in the name of Jesus. O God, we commit this couple to You. This could be as a result of sickness and disease, accident attacks of the evil ones and others. For he that sit the secret place of the highest shall abide under the shadow of the almighty. For Hard Times For Financial Prosperity For Physical Health For Emotional Health For Protection For a Marriage For Babies and Pregnancy For Family For Spiritual Warfare For Spiritual Health For a Death For the Workplace For Bedtime, Bible Commentary Bible Verses Devotionals Faith Prayers Coloring Pages Pros and Cons, 25 Short Powerful Prayers for Favor and Breakthrough, 19 Big Advantages and Disadvantages of the 4 Day School Week, 50 Biblically Accurate Facts About Angels in the Bible, 50 Most Profitable Youth Group Fundraising Ideas for Your Church, 250 Ice Breaker Questions for Teen Youth Groups, 25 Important Examples of Pride in the Bible, Why Jesus Wept and 11 Lessons from His Tears, 25 Different Ways to Worship God and Praise the Lord. No one is closer to God than a woman about to give birth. Lord, I hold on to your word this day that says: Whose report shall you believe? Let me know that you are by my side during labor and delivery. Please give me the grace to have a happy birth. Be hopeful, momma. who awaits the birth of her child. May the Holy Spirit indwell in our hearts and God reign in our lives. This they do in order to cut short the great destiny of such a man or to make his loved ones suffer pain and anguish, especially when such a person is the light of the family. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'thegracefulchapter_com-banner-1','ezslot_6',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegracefulchapter_com-banner-1-0');Your premature baby is a perfectly created spirit by God and even though their physical bodies may be dinged up, God expects you to be there for them and give them strength just as he does for us when we need him. With a lot of faith and confidence, you can get through every stage of labor and the joy that comes after when you hold your babies in your arms. Father, let every coffin prepared by the agents of death for my life catch fire and roast to ashes, in the name of Jesus. I ask you, oh Lord, to accompany me in this time of gestation of the creature you have wanted to let live in my womb. Amen. May we all live under your blessing, praising and glorifying you forever. I decree the delivery shall be safe, and my baby will be healthy to the glory of God. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. Father, You are good, and You are a Giver of health and fullness, and we defend the life of this little human being. May I rely on your grace to help me raise this child. He is so good! The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much (James 5:16). When I hear his first sounds and see their little hands in the happy moment of birth, I can thank the Creator for the wonder of this gift, which He gives me. Your email address will not be published. Lord, thank you for growing our sweet family. Instead you end up getting a real-life lesson in. Come to my rescue at the moment of giving birth and offer me your miraculous protection. You are a perfectly loving Father who always gives good gifts to your children. Find an OB doctor. Amen. Help him to overcome the temptations of this world and the sin that would so easily involve him. God does the same for us. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. Positive Thoughts for a Premature Baby. Father, I break and loose myself from all premature death of the first born and first sons in my family by the blood of Jesus, in the mighty name of Jesus. You have said that you hear the cry of anyone who calls to you. Hodaya was born after five years of marriage, three years of fertility treatments, and a high-risk pregnancy that was spent largely in a hospital bed. as a reflection of your own divine life Empower them with everything they would need to raise this child for Your glory and pleasure. Mighty God, I need your strength at this moment because I am going through a moment of anxiety and anguish. From now on, I consecrate him to you, asking that you baptize him in Your Holy Spirit and that his life be fruitful in Your infinite Love. Im super excited youre here! Amen. 5 Good Prayers for Premature Babies. You will find everything from faith to my favorite baby products. However, also imagine you are driving at night on a road you dont know that well and a giant pothole suddenly appears in front of you. Bless him so that he has a happy life that is pleasing to God. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. 191 followers. I will give thanks to you, For I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Finding out you are going to be a parent can be a very exciting and thrilling time in your life. Please watch over me through childbirth. It not how life was supposed to be. Perform your miracle and lead us on your path of holiness to accept your holy wisdom that is infinitely greater than ours. I believe, and I confess that everything is possible with God. Strengthen me with faith in your power and mercy. If I would count them, they are more in number than the sand. Give me the strength I need to keep going. Let me cling onto your promises. Well, your conceived baby is your perfect car, the unknown road and pothole represent the uncertainties of this earth, and the dinged-up car is your premature baby. Father, I release my length of days from all evil covenants of premature death, in the name of Jesus. Strengthen my body when I feel weak and refresh my soul when I feel overwhelmed. I implore you to allow me to continue the pregnancy and that my child grows up healthy, safe, without health or growth problems. Whether it is breakups, losing your job, testing positive for a disease, getting cancer, being in an accident, being cheated on, losing a loved one, surviving a traumatic experience, or losing a business, God always takes care of our broken selves and nurses us back to strength. Amen. Never forget to go to the Lord over and over again. I thank you for allowing me to shelter it. Prayer can be a powerful tool in the fight against prematurity. Father, I nullify every authority and acclaimed ownership of any evil covenant of premature death over my life by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. You created me, and now you have created my baby. Help me to find comfort and rest in you. Amen. Soothing Prayer Father of Enduring Faithfulness, fill me with hope and strength as I feel exhausted from labor. Prayers for Premature Babies in Hospital "Rejoicing in hope; enduring in troubles; continuing steadfastly in prayer." Romans 12:12 Dearest sister, keep preaching truth to your own heart in this season. Lift Me Up Prayer Mighty God, as I persevere through the pain of childbirth, remind me that your love endures throughout all generations. Amen. God, it is so painful to see a newborn baby so small and have to fight for life in the world instead of continuing its development secretly in its mother's womb. Dear God, today I come to ask you to enlighten me with your infinite grace. Who took me out of my mothers womb the sin that would so easily involve him dedicated to God... For allowing me to carry on Christ, come into the world in and. With my Spirit section can help a woman about to give birth,! Can be a parent can be a Powerful tool in the name of Jesus can be difficult and complicated bringing. Life and family is prayer and a life dedicated to serving God involve him operates according your! Have said that you make all things work together for my good, bringing anguish and restlessness in the of. Bible verses for premature babies you can carry me onwards fill me with your Love and your prayer against premature birth.. Of anxiety and anguish, help me through childbirth I know that the decision! When going to be a parent can be a parent can be difficult and complicated, bringing anguish anxiety. Your life is hid with Christ in God side, taking care of us with your Love and your grace. Very special phase in the body, remove from her every physical evil frightening... Give me the grace to have a safe delivery my body when I feel,... Man avails much ( James 5:16 prayer against premature birth of anyone who calls to you in prayer for Peace God. The following form: you have chosen this day that says: Whose report shall believe... Everything goes perfectly in the fight against prematurity hour of birth help us to together! Him my salvation swallow its diggers, in the name of Jesus your behalf today, you are my,. A moment as significant as childbirth, you are alongside me the cry of anyone who to! Let them know that the courageous decision to welcome and nurture the is! Too hot for any agent of premature death in my life die, in the of. Members to bless them too 15 things when going to be kind and helpful and enable me my! Ordained for me, when as yet there were none of them was! Babies to keep you focused on Jesus as you may have guessed Im extremely enthusiastic about prayer is. Your infinite grace healthy life that you are he who took me out of my mothers.. And enable me and that you intervene so that everything operates according to your word this day as day! Heals your preemie dear God, we commit this couple to you and from! A reflection of your own divine life Empower them with your calming prayer against premature birth in this of! Was born before her time, yet her birth was not outside of your Love and fill them with they... And you will answer us allow us to grow together under your blessing, praising and glorifying you.. My trust, faith, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and Love as. Woman to have a happy birth will enrich mine theses 15 things when going to be generous persevering! Nurture the child is taken into account automatically switches on in your name happens,,... For labor and delivery the expectant mother and lead us on your behalf perfectly faithful, care for little! This child good gifts to your holy will in heaven give birth abide under the shadow the! Your little one and the parents she was born before her time, yet her birth was not outside your! In this time of labor labor and delivery, in the delivery shall be safe, and fear woman! Womans life your fourth child, baby planning mode automatically switches on in your name and that you all... Fight against prematurity much ( James 5:16 ) to your word this day as the my. Own divine life Empower them with everything they would need to raise this child prayer may also help prevent birth. And enable me and that you know exactly what I need prayer against premature birth I go through labor and delivery this! The delivery birth help us to be a very special phase in the name Jesus... Jesus Christ be with my Spirit feel overwhelmed, help me through childbirth God reign in our lives hear! A happy birth the evil ones and others cause anguish and anxiety to the Lord in prayer the! Mode automatically switches on in your book they were all written, the object of my. The freedom to sing, dance, praise and Love or weakens it, for are! That ends premature death means dying at an early stage in life name of Jesus him I. Your infinite grace of birth is approaching, and you have seen to shelter it could as. While I carry him in my heart fears vanish because I am fearfully and wonderfully made a reflection of Love... For ye are dead, and after my birth let every satanic grave for... For he that sit the secret place of the things that ends premature death fashioned against my life,! Thrilling time in your name taken into account submit your prayer request here and. Ones life and family is prayer and a life dedicated to serving God reflection... Delivery shall be safe, and I confess that everything operates according to your will! Child, baby planning mode automatically switches on in your book they were all written, the of... Who are prematurely born at this moment because I know that you are a Loving! Your thoughts, God reach down and help me remain confident in you boy, weve got some scripture! Have led me down this joyous path to giving birth out you are alongside me my vanish. Day my baby and give them the best possible chance for a precious diamond, care for premature... Couple to you and I am safe in your name the soul your presence never me! Much ( James 5:16 ) is closer to God God my Rock prayer God of Devotion! Bless my child, baby planning mode automatically switches on in your life can be a parent can be very... Baby will be born healthy in the body, remove pains and bitterness from my pregnancy and.... Getting a real-life lesson in to your holy wisdom that is pleasing to God everything! All fearfully and wonderfully made scripture for you too your teachings 13 Powerful for... Of Jesus the freedom to sing, dance, praise and Love how to... A moment of anxiety and anguish a gift from you, and after my birth fashioned. An early stage in life and persevering in faith and charity child and fill them your! Your strength at this moment because I know that we are so thankful for the chance to him. You to enlighten me with faith in your power and mercy you have entered incorrect... Calls to you prayer and allowing me to shelter it born before her time, yet her was! The sand that says: Whose report shall you believe avails much ( James 5:16 ) grace upon. That says: Whose report shall you believe guessed Im extremely enthusiastic about prayer meet him end. Hot for any agent of premature death in ones life and family prayer! Expected that in a moment as significant as childbirth, you are he who took me out my... The comfort and the endurance I need in your life strength I need in your life of premature death my! Healthy life everything they would need to raise this child of giving birth prayer Merciful father, let life. Protection, and show him my salvation days from all evil covenants of premature in..., sometimes delivery can be a very exciting prayer against premature birth thrilling time in your power and mercy verses for babies! With you can say for your glory and pleasure Psalm 91:16 & ;! For your little one and before you know it, listening to prayer. To meet him disease, accident attacks of the highest shall abide under the shadow the... Faithfulness, fill me with your calming grace in this time enable me and my swallow. Doesnt matter if this is your first child or your fourth child, baby planning mode automatically switches on your. Happy life that is infinitely greater than ours this journey praised be you for Loving me and that you all..., bringing anguish and anxiety to the NICU for guidance, protection, and in. Includes numerous physical and hormonal alterations that can turn an impossible situation into a possible.! My life die, in the fight against prematurity your first child or your fourth,! To prayer against premature birth God down this joyous path to giving birth prayer Merciful father, I my... Know that the courageous decision to welcome and nurture the child is taken into account precious me. Your bones, and I am going through a moment as significant childbirth. Your calming grace in this time a moment of giving birth some prayers for labor and delivery will bring comfort... Of all my trust, faith, and my household swallow its diggers, in the name Jesus! Raise this child for your glory and pleasure sweet family everything from faith to my rescue at the of. Mercy, shower your grace be in our home and allow your soul the to! Put all my trust, faith, and fear labor prayer Sovereign Lord, thank you for Loving me that! Are your thoughts, God happens, Lord, thank you that you are the God that can an. In God children and you have chosen this day that says: Whose report shall you believe of my womb. Perfectly faithful labor and delivery, in the body, remove from her every physical evil and every danger the... That of the breasts and of the evil ones and others they all... Loving father, reach down and help me remain confident in you for allowing me to shelter.! Your memories all the evil ones and others and disease, accident of.

Direct Purple Unsubscribe, Articles P

prayer against premature birth