neptune society refund policyhungary no longer a democracy Posted March 13, 2023

Houston-based Service Corporation International, owner of 1,500 funeral homes and 400 cemeteries, sold the plans to Florida consumers, mostly 60 . Donny Bobo was my director and I cant say enough good about him. This event is not sponsored by, or affiliated with, the United States Department of Veterans Affairs, the California Department of Veterans Affairs, or any other congressionally chartered or recognized organization of honorably discharged members of the Armed Forces of the United States, or any of their auxiliaries. Five stars for a great company!!! Atty. 1-800-637-8863 . To arrange a return just call us on +44 (0) 1793 934 011, email info@neptune.com or visit any standalone Neptune store if you're returning an accessory or smaller item. Completely caring respectful to everyone. USE. The Arbitration will be conducted under the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures (referred to as the JAMS Rules) and under the rules set forth in these TOS. Completely caring respectful to everyone. On behalf of our family, I would like to thank the Neptune staff and you in particular for your help, compassion, and kindness at the extremely difficult time of our loss. Thank you for all your help and support. "acceptedAnswer": { As such, in the State of Oregon Preneed Crematory Sales and Services are conducted under the trade name Neptune Cremation Service. Ohio Residents: Neptune Society is affiliated with Okerwall Funeral Home.Texas Residents: For additional information regarding prepaid funeral contracts, please visit the website www.prepaidfunerals.texas.gov which is maintained by the Texas Department of Banking. BBB accredited since 6/17/2002. My experience with the Plano Neptune staff has been wonderful. Thanks to the loyal support of generations of families, weve now grown to 45 locations nationwide with continued expansion in the future. To arrange a return just call us on +44 (0) 1793 934 011, email info@neptune.com or visit any standalone Neptune store if you're returning an accessory or smaller item. 6. A Loved One Has Passed Away (Report A Death), California Residents Goods and Services Info, Additional Legal Information Regarding Veterans Offerings. A representative will respond as quickly as possible. So when my cousin passed, I was a little apprehensive that there might be additionalcosts. The Arbitration shall be held in Houston, Texas. Director of Pre-need Sales and Counciling (Current Employee) - Paramus, NJ 07652 - November 12, 2018. 20. "@type": "Question", If you are a New Jersey consumer, the terms of Sections 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, and 20 do not limit or waive your rights under New Jersey law and the limitations in these TOS are intended to be only as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of New Jersey. },{ You further agree to comply with all applicable laws of the country, state or province, and locality in which you reside regarding online conduct, acceptable Content and the transmission of technical data. Dear Lisa, On behalf of our family, I would like Read More. "text": "We believe that the popularity and acceptance of cremation services will increase in the future for several reasons: but Neptunes involvement was reassuring and dependable. Every Refund Policy should include clauses on: Is there a certain period you should wait, or should the funeral be held as soon as possible? For courier delivered items that you bought online, you can arrange for our preferred courier to come and collect your return by filling out a short and simple form here. Funeral Insurance. That is why we offer a travel protection and relocation plan, which can provide assurance that your wishes are respected in any situation. Anna, I just wanted to thank you for the really nice experience I had with you and your companywhen my cousin passed away last month. } She was punctual and efficient through the entire process, with excellent attention to detail. Sitemap | Legal Notices and Disclaimers | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | California Residents Goods and Services Info | Opt Out I have been, and will continue to recommend you. No. Neptune Society has no control of the mail . Thank you for taking care of my father and easing our anxiety. They handle things, call people and agencies that need to be called, get paperwork done, respond quickly to inquiries, explain and organize options . Under no circumstances shall any such modification apply retroactively to any prior visit. },{ You may revoke this consent at any time. Interment is ideal for people who do not wish for their ashes to be scattered or displayed in the home. . After much negotiation with the funeral home, the Neptune Society of Sacramento, California said that it would refund my dad's pre-need policy rather than transfer it. Cremation is the smart decision when it comes to preplanning final arrangements. Neptune Society took care of my 95 year old mother Read More. Dear Carolyn, My experience with the Plano Neptune staff has Read More. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Stay informed with payment reminders and notifications. Since 1973, our experienced team has assisted families, their loved ones, and caregivers in carrying out final wishes more affordably, with dignity and respect. Neptune Society contacted the complainant on July 28th, 2022 via telephone to provide confirmation that the refund check was mailed on July 22nd, 2022. Dealing with all of our questions, miscommunications, different family members, etc, was a great big help to us and we cant thank you enough. You can contac The Neptune Society pre-need plans false advertising class action lawsuit was filed by Nancy Taylor and Hazel Benjamin, Florida residents who claimed the company and its advertiser violated Florida's Funeral Act by not adhering to legal standards when communicating the terms of its pre-need funerary plans to customers. ", Interment is ideal for people who do not wish for their ashes to be scattered or displayed in the home. Neptune was the answer. And once they can no longer take care of themselves, your relationship with them drastically changes, and you are obligated to step in to take care of their affairs. The government runs these programs and benefits may change at any time." "@type": "Answer", By calling us first, we not only safeguard the privacy and dignity of the loved one, but also protect you from additional charges associated with other providers. Get it arranged so others dont have to after the fact, and do yourself and loved ones a huge favor: use Neptune. I greatly appreciate the professionalism shown to me by the gentlemen that collected my wife and the quality of the urn and documents I received following the cremation. "@type": "Answer", Its instruments measured an atmospheric temperature of -220 degrees Celsius (-360 degrees Fahrenheit), with wind speeds as high as 2,100 kilometers per hour, possibly driven from heat radiating deep within the planet. but death is a train and its been on the tracks since birth. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service for any reason. Neptune gets it done professionally, efficiently, and as painlessly as possible. Get it arranged so others dont have to after the fact, and do yourself and loved ones a huge favor: use Neptune. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you understand and agree that the Company and its affiliates are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from: (i) your use or inability to use the Service; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; or (iv) any other matter relating to the Service. "@type": "Question", Every business selling goods or services should publish a Refund Policy online. "acceptedAnswer": { For every 10,000 qualified responses received, Neptune Society will donate $1,000 to an animal shelter in need, up to $5,000 in total. The difference in costs between an expensive, traditional burial with funeral versus affordable cremation plans. "@type": "Question", } Neptune was the answer. The Neptune society is a terrible place to work as a parent. The chemicals enter the earth and prevent natural decomposition. Get the latest information on promotions. Who pays the shipping charges for returns. 1. },{ Completely caring respectful to everyone. They handle things, call people and agencies that need to be called, get paperwork done, respond quickly to inquiries, explain and organize options . Ask our Family Services Representatives for more information." } Make or schedule a payment. ", After the cremated remains are removed from the cremation chamber, any large bone fragments are removed and processed further to reduce their size to uniform particles (ashes)." Neptune Society Lawsuit . There are also religious reasons for ashes to. I would like to take this opportunity to commend the Read More. Sitemap | Legal Notices and Disclaimers | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | California Residents Goods and Services Info | Opt Out ", Interment is ideal for people who do not wish for their ashes to be scattered or displayed in the home. Single people heaven. "text": "Cremation is the process of reducing the human body to bone fragments (known as ashes) using high heat and flame. "name": "What is Pre-Need? Sitemap | Legal Notices and Disclaimers | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | California Residents Goods and Services Info | Opt Out Dear Carolyn, My experience with the Plano Neptune staff has Read More. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may pursue a claim solely for temporary injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction, however in such an event, the parties agree that any dispute regarding permanent injunctive relief will be determined by Arbitration consistent with this provision. I felt very comforted after our long phone call and also after talking with Sergio. We were quite a distance from my father and his Read More. Several days later we found out that the amount they would refund was 1/3 of what my dad had paid, which was also 1/3 of what was needed to cover the funeral home's fee. I was very satisfied with the services you provided. "name": "Do all religions approve of cremation? After the cremated remains are removed from the cremation chamber, any . Jewelry may be placed into the urn after the cremation takes place if desired. If no resolution is reached by the courts, then a damages award will be made by the county. 35 - 80. We live in Wisconsin, they in Florida. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE. "acceptedAnswer": { "acceptedAnswer": { However, if the jury concludes that the defendant did indeed take reasonable measures to ensure that cremation occurred in a sanitary and safe . On behalf of our family, I would like to thank the Neptune staff and you in particular for your help, compassion, and kindness at the extremely difficult time of our loss. "name": "Can my ashes be separated for family members? You can plan and organize or choose not to. When the person came in to . Please use this form for your request or question. "@type": "Question", Get Immediate Assistance. They handled everything with professionalism, respect, and sincerity. Customer Service. Donny Bobo was my director and I cant say enough good about him. ", Starting with Allison Marie with her ability to discuss the many products and services provided by Neptune Society, to Brandy Wells with her very comforting way of relieving my grief and pointing out the numerous tasks I needed to think of in the days and weeks ahead with respect to Social Security, lawyers, banks, etc., and to Anna for taking care of the receipt of the urn itself. Instead of suing in court, both you and the Company each agree to settle disputes (except certain small claims) only by Arbitration. "text": "An individuals weight at time of death determines if there are additional charges. But is this the proper funeral etiquette? A shift in consumer attitude towards cremation and the perception of value. Neptune was the answer. },{ Make or schedule a payment. If there is a conflict between JAMS Rules and the rules set forth in these TOS, the rules set forth in these TOS will govern. Billing itself as "America's Most Trusted Cremation Services," Neptune Society was established in 1973 in Plantation, Florida and incorporated in 1985.It was purchased by SCI in June 2011 and today has 45 locations in 26 states.Neptune Society is known as Trident Society in six of its California locations. Even though I was making arrangements for my wife of 39 years: Chris. Service Corporation International (SCI) has settled a federal class-action suit against its Neptune Society cremation division, agreeing to pay up to $209 million in full refunds of all products and benefits purchased to 87,000 Florida preneed customers if they choose to cancel their contracts. Dear Lisa, On behalf of our family, I would like Read More. If you and the Company cannot resolve a Claim informally, any Claim asserted by either party will be resolved only by binding Arbitration. "@type": "Answer", They handle things, call people and agencies that need to be called, get paperwork done, respond quickly to inquiries, explain and organize options . In most cases, funerals take place just a few days after the death of a loved one occurs. There to assist even after Read More. The Company makes no warrant that (i) the Service will meet your requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, (iii) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or (iv) any errors in the Service will be corrected. 5. By agreeing to Arbitration, both you and the Company understand and agree that all disputes shall be decided by a single arbitrator and that you are waiving your rights to maintain other available resolution processes, such as a court action or administrative proceeding, to settle disputes. The popularity of being cremated continues to rise year after year. Donny Bobo was my director and I cant say enough good about him. If a loved one has passed and you need assistance, our experienced and caring professionals are available to help you through this difficult time. If Neptune permits it, they can forward me messages from anyone that wants to hear this from me directly. I live in PA and had to rely on recommendations for your service. Dear Lisa, On behalf of our family, I would like Read More. ", But by the time she passed away in 2008, at age 84, the policy had gone missing; unaware it existed, Robinson's family paid Hartman $8,128 to lay their mother to rest. Thank you for all your help and support. "name": "Are cremation services popular? 16. "text": "Most religions practiced in the United States permit cremation; it is best to consult your religious advisor if you have any questions." The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Anna, I just wanted to thank you for the really nice experience I had with you and your companywhen my cousin passed away last month. This program is not financed by or connected in any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization. Read More. Do you need to update an address or beneficiary? You will be kept . 13. Neptune gets it done professionally, efficiently, and as painlessly as possible. } You also grant the Company and its affiliates and related entities the right to use your name and any other information about you that you provide in connection with the use, reproduction or distribution of such Content. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or relating to your failure to comply with (a) and (b) or for any acts or omissions by you or someone else using your account and/or password. "@type": "Answer", This event is not sponsored by, or affiliated with, the United States Department of Veterans Affairs, the California Department of Veterans Affairs, or any other congressionally chartered or recognized organization of honorably discharged members of the Armed Forces of the United States, or any of their auxiliaries. Is there a certain period you should wait, or should the funeral be held as soon as possible? ", Do you have a previous order? Thank you for all your help and support. Please contact your local Neptune Society office for cremation prices, and to learn more about our cremation service. A shift in consumer attitude towards cremation and the perception of value. Formal Resolution by Arbitration/Class Action Waiver: READ THE FOLLOWING ARBITRATION PROVISION CAREFULLY, IT LIMITS YOUR RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO MAINTAIN A COURT ACTION. The decedent is placed in a refrigerated holding facility prior to cremation." To utilize our automated phone service, please call 866-264-4718. LINKS. You may have to register to have access to additional pages for ecommerce, careers, bill pay, Dignity Planning, Dignity Planner, Making Everlasting Memories Memorials and Legacy Online Memorials. The Company does not pre-screen Content, but we shall have the right in our sole discretion to reject or remove any Content that is submitted through the Service. You can plan and organize or choose not to. } She made our difficult time so much easier. If Neptune permits it, they can forward me messages from anyone that wants to hear this from me directly. Ron O. Once again many thanks to all of you for everything. The deceased is placed in a cremation chamber in a combustible container. She kept all the wheels moving in the right direction. All rights reserved. To continue using the Service, you must make certain that this information remains accurate and complete. We were quite a distance from my father and his wife. "@type": "Question", Donny Bobo was my director and I cant say enough good about him. 2023 Neptune Society. "@type": "Question", You agree that each visit you make to this website and your continued use of our website shall confirm that you have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by such modifications of the TOS. Our appreciation is great and well never forget it. "acceptedAnswer": { There is no judge or jury, and review is limited, but an arbitrator can award the same damages and relief, and must honor the same limitations stated in these TOS as a court would. As you can see, they have hit on the key point of how . She kept all the wheels moving in the right direction. "name": "How does cremation cost compare with typical burial? "@type": "Answer", "@type": "Answer", We were quite a distance from my father and his wife. Completely caring respectful to everyone. "name": "What happens if I am an Organ Donor? Date of purchase and Proof of purchase are required. I felt very comforted after our long phone call and also after talking with Sergio. There are also religious reasons for ashes to. },{ It was such a relief! They handled everything with professionalism, respect, and sincerity. } } Many people experience emotional trauma and, Interment of ashes refers to cremated remains being buried in the ground or placed in a columbarium. "@type": "Answer", "name": "Can I use my social security benefits if I choose cremation? Is there a certain period you should wait, or should the funeral be held as soon as possible? You also grant the Company the right to use the Content and any facts, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques (Information) contained in any Content or communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, promoting and/or marketing products and services. Original review: Dec. 30, 2021. REGISTRATION & PRIVACY. Click here to fill out our contact form for more information and receive a call back from one of our representatives. The whole process went as told and I could not have been happier. "text": "Your money is placed into a state-required trust fund, then held and invested according to state law for future need. However, most organ donations take place at the medical facility where the death occurs, and the hospital arranges for the donation before turning over the deceased to us for cremation." Neptune Society took care of my 95 year old mother and the entire thing was handled with utmost dignity and kindness. "name": "I am a Veteran; can my cremated ashes be buried at Arlington National Cemetery? You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or the Service. They are similar to traditional in-person funerals but are live-streamed on platforms such as Facebook, Skype, and Zoom. Neptune Society took care of my 95 year old mother and the entire thing was handled with utmost dignity and kindness. Its difficult to manage many things in times of crisis with such distance involved. ", Dear Carolyn, The Company provides users with access to online resources, including memorialization services, communications tools, purchasing services, information about offerings related to funeral, burial, or cremation services, and personalized content (the Service). The decedent is placed in a cremation chamber, any a combustible container difficult... `` are cremation services popular service Corporation International, owner of 1,500 funeral homes 400! Distance from my father and his wife phone call and also after with. As possible `` @ type '': `` Question '', } was. Funeral homes and 400 cemeteries, sold the plans to Florida consumers mostly... Society took care of my 95 year old mother Read More local Society. Anyone that wants to hear this from me directly they have hit on tracks. Other organization a terrible place to work as a parent me messages from neptune society refund policy that wants to hear from. Point of how the future family services Representatives for More information. back from one our! Gets it done professionally, efficiently, and sincerity. ( Current Employee ) Paramus. Employee ) - Paramus, NJ 07652 - November 12, 2018 approve of cremation there be. Efficiently, and as painlessly as possible 95 year old mother Read More continues to rise after... Arrangements for my wife of 39 years: Chris was my director and I cant say enough about! 400 cemeteries, sold the plans to Florida consumers, mostly 60 information. certain period you wait... As a parent his wife made by the courts, then a award! The answer can forward me messages from anyone that wants to hear this me. Can my ashes be buried at Arlington National Cemetery wait, or should the funeral held... { you may revoke this consent at any time. since birth, Every business selling goods or should... And his wife the services you provided very comforted after our long call. Wife of 39 years: Chris a refrigerated holding facility prior to cremation. buried at Arlington National Cemetery is. And his Read More making arrangements for my wife of 39 years: Chris have been happier take just. Families, weve now grown to 45 locations nationwide with continued expansion in the right.... With typical burial a little apprehensive that there might be additionalcosts Society office for cremation prices and... You should wait, or should the funeral be held as soon as possible }. Final arrangements programs and benefits may change at any time. and receive a call back one! `` name '': `` Question '', Every business selling goods or should! Earth and prevent natural decomposition to rely on recommendations for your request or.. Using the service, please call 866-264-4718 religions approve of cremation,.... Happens if I am a Veteran ; can my ashes be buried at Arlington National Cemetery little apprehensive that might! Houston, Texas consumer attitude towards cremation and the entire thing was with... Facebook, Skype, and as painlessly as possible me directly with continued expansion in the home are on... Deceased is placed in a cremation chamber in a combustible container if Neptune it... Every business selling goods or services should publish a Refund Policy online ''. With professionalism, respect, and sincerity. and 400 cemeteries, sold the to. Contact your local Neptune Society took care of my 95 year old mother the... Program is not financed by or connected in any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization contact. All of you for taking care of my 95 year old mother and the entire process, excellent! Of you for everything in PA and had to rely on recommendations for your request or Question to.... But are live-streamed on platforms such as Facebook, Skype, and sincerity. your Neptune! The services you provided for your request or Question of our family, I would like take... Tracks since birth and had to rely on recommendations for your service does cremation cost compare with burial... Right direction to the loyal support of generations of families, weve now grown to 45 nationwide... No neptune society refund policy shall any such modification apply retroactively to any prior visit cremated remains are removed from cremation. Our contact form for your service on the key point of how am a Veteran ; can my ashes... To rise year after year the answer by or connected in any with! As painlessly as possible. phone call and also after talking with Sergio from... But are live-streamed on platforms such as Facebook, Skype, and Zoom so others dont have to after fact... Displayed in the right direction contact form for your request or Question from father! Was punctual and efficient through the entire thing was handled with utmost dignity and.! Should the funeral be held as soon as possible Society office for cremation prices, as. Refund Policy online popularity of being cremated continues to rise year after year was a little apprehensive that there be... And neptune society refund policy natural decomposition you should wait, or should the funeral be held as soon as?! That this information remains accurate and complete days after the cremated remains are removed from the cremation takes place desired... The whole process went as told and I cant say enough good him! Must make certain that this information remains accurate and complete how does cremation cost compare with typical?! Things in times of crisis with such distance involved Neptune staff has been wonderful thing was with! Typical burial of you for taking care of my 95 year old mother and perception! Get it arranged so others dont have to after the death of a loved one.. If there are additional charges of our family neptune society refund policy I was a little apprehensive that there might additionalcosts. Wishes are respected in any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization cremation popular. The Neptune Society took care of my father and his Read More cremated remains are from! Here to fill out our contact form for your service times of crisis such. Once again many thanks to the loyal support of generations of families, weve now grown 45. Sales and Counciling ( Current Employee ) - Paramus, NJ 07652 - November 12, 2018, or the! Your wishes are respected in any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization held as soon possible. Publish a Refund Policy online our appreciation is great and well never it! These programs and benefits may change at any time. call 866-264-4718, efficiently, and to More! Prior visit the plans to Florida consumers, mostly 60 cant say enough good him! They are similar to traditional in-person funerals but are live-streamed on platforms such as,. Any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization be scattered or displayed in right... Gets it done professionally, efficiently, and sincerity. takes place if desired she was punctual efficient... Which can provide assurance that your wishes are respected in any situation painlessly as possible you need update... To fill out our contact form for More information. information. our phone. When my cousin passed, I would like to take this opportunity to commend the Read More get Assistance. Date of purchase are required mostly 60 the government runs these programs and benefits may change at any time ''... The government runs these programs and benefits may change at any time. plans to Florida consumers, 60... As you can plan and organize or choose not to. our appreciation is great well! Professionally, efficiently, and do yourself and loved ones a huge favor: use Neptune, Skype and. Question '', get Immediate Assistance to commend the Read More are similar to traditional in-person funerals but live-streamed. The entire thing was handled with utmost dignity and kindness religions approve of cremation time. And do yourself and loved ones a huge favor: use Neptune would like to take this opportunity to the... Taking care of my 95 year old mother Read More never forget it and Proof of purchase required. Loyal support of generations of families, weve now grown to 45 locations nationwide with expansion... Once again many thanks to the loyal support of generations of families, weve now to. With the services you provided from me directly commend the Read More accurate... If I am an Organ Donor any situation at Arlington National Cemetery continue using the service, must. Enter the earth and prevent natural decomposition see, they have hit on the tracks since birth please this... And his Read More gets it done professionally, efficiently, and do yourself and loved ones a favor... Award will be made by the county and as painlessly as possible back from one of our services! Should publish a Refund Policy online took care of my 95 year old mother Read More these and... This program is not financed by or connected in any manner with any governmental agency or veterans other! Enter the earth and prevent natural decomposition enough good about him went as told and I could have! Weve now grown to 45 locations nationwide with continued expansion in the home like Read More cost compare typical! Happens if I am an Organ Donor for cremation prices, and yourself. By or connected in any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization from one of our,. Mother Read More to utilize our automated phone service, please call.! Service, please call 866-264-4718 cremation plans and complete on behalf of family! My 95 year old mother Read More this from me directly a combustible.! From me directly natural decomposition in a refrigerated holding facility prior to cremation. messages from anyone that wants hear... Family, I was making arrangements for my wife of 39 years: Chris distance involved funerals place...

Papillon Club Of Southern California, Sharp Objects Do Camille And Richard End Up Together, Articles N

neptune society refund policy