mlp fluttershy fanfictionhungary no longer a democracy Posted March 13, 2023

What happens when she meets a new stallion and Twilight starts to get jealous? It has been six months since you got to Equestria. Breezie Fluttershy: Can I do that right now or must I ask for permission? Fluttershy, seeing the three fillies cowering behind her, becomes angry at it. Rarity is the first to use this name in Stare Master, while asking Fluttershy if she had used it on Opal to get her to behave during the cat's grooming session, to which Fluttershy replies that she had not. No I'm not gay. She always defends those who are treated unfairly. In the end, she casts aside her fear as she flies to her friends' rescue after Rainbow Dash launched a reckless assault that angered the dragon. 430227Definitely Fluttershy, kittens are so overrated. However, she immediately becomes enthusiastic when she sees Spike, imploring the baby dragon to hold a conversation with her, which he ends up doing, and follows him and Twilight all the way to the library. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Despite her shortcomings at flying, Fluttershy has still performed some remarkable flying feats. However, she changes her ways by the end of the episode. This is one instance where Fluttershy doesn't explode in anger but expresses her anger in words. Discord is unstoned and given a second chance to become good. Spike gives the lady's in his life thought full gifts. The day came when the two were ready to go out, and like every creature capable of thought, that little voice in their heads was louder than before. Designed and coded by knighty & Xaquseg - 2011-2023, Privacy She gains fangs, bat wings, red eyes and bat-like ears, and her cutie mark changes into three pink bats. After receiving motivational advice from Iron Will, a manly minotaur that helps ponies like Fluttershy, she becomes progressively more violent and aggressive,to the point of reducing Pinkie Pie and Rarity to tears with her insults. In Party of One, Spike says, "Fluttershy [is] a Pegasus who's afraid of heights. Most of the time, Fluttershy can withstand almost anything that will make other ponies explode in anger. These pictures are not mine but I really like them. I did that tail-do when I was 8! Ivy Fluttershy: A second person story. Are you three hungry?" All three birds chirped loudly as Fluttershy graceful walked down stair then out to her yard to fill the bird feeder. "Fluttershy's freaky knowledge of sewing!". After Rainbow Dash's encouragement in Sonic Rainboom, she stands up to Hoops, "Dumb-Bell", and "Score" when they pick on her. Fluttershy and the rest of the Mane Six have a falling-out with Twilight over her actions, but theyalong with other friends they made during their journeyreturn to Canterlot to rescue her when she gets captured by Tempest. Pinkie Pie Set after the events of Rainbow Rocks. A short fanmade romance story between Fluttershy and Discord. Enjoy! She's been there for less than a week and Fluttershy is a sensitive and shy girl who just moved into the city a joined Crystal prep, during a competition between crystal prep and it's rival school Canterlot Hig RainbowDash. In Luna Eclipsed, Fluttershy sequesters herself at home in her cottage during Nightmare Night, and refuses to answer the door until she learns that her visitor is Twilight. Dark Changeling Fluttershy: Loads of out of character stuff and lesbian stuff. 782 users online Gilda reduces Fluttershy to tears in Griffon the Brush Off when the griffon roars in her face. However, tragedy strikes you and you ended up in a catatonic state where you could not care about anything. [2], A graceful, fawn-like filly, Fluttershy's gentle, serene ways makes her unusually attractive to all types of forest animals, whose care and well-being are her highest priority. She later joins her friends in traveling to another world populated by different kinds of ponies. In Castle Mane-ia, she displays fear at the possibility of running into star spiders. This is my first X Reader fan fiction, so sorry if its a little rusty. Perhaps it's because Valentine's is coming up and you have no one to go with. Without the Princess' knowledge or permission, she takes the bird back to her cottage to try to help Philomena recuperate. In Dragonshy, shedelivers fish to a family of otters and gives worms to a family of birds to eat. In My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #96, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Trixie, Discord, and Capper arrive in the Abyssinian capital of Panthera, where Fluttershy instructs Discord not to use his chaos magic. In Hurricane Fluttershy, she tries to evade her responsibilities as a Pegasus to help create a tornado to move water to Cloudsdale from Ponyville's reservoir. Enjoy. Fluttershy pointedly refuses to watch the Dragon Migration with her friends, despite Twilight's coaxing. Cookies which changes at the end of the episode to: "Fluttershy! As you thirst for revenge, you come to despise friendship and it's so called What happens when a one of a kind angel is called forth by a godess from a diffrent panthon to help protect it. One day, after babysitting Angel Bunny, Fluttershy invites you over for tea. Please feel free to DM me with a request (anything but lemons) they can be in human or Pony form. A friend to the forest, Fluttershy is the gentle, soft-spoken member of the group. After many years, she forgot all about Rainbow Dash. Their presence has not already caused a wave of chaos that shook the magical world to it's core. T suplicaste por mi ayuda, la cual estoy dispuesto a dar si me demuestras que eres digno de ella El Rey del laberinto sonri altivamente. In Hurricane Fluttershy, her "wing power" initially measures at 0.5 (her fellow Pegasi measuring above 5 initially), with an exhaustive training session raising it to a mere 2.3. She represents the element of kindness. This a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Weight Gain Interactive! In the end, the Friendship Festival resumes, and Fluttershy and her friends befriend Tempest. Because of this, she hesitates to continue forward when she and the others embark on an expedition to deal with a sleeping dragon in the aforementioned episode, relying heavily on her friends' encouragement. Heh, what's up with that?". Fluttershyappears to possess only average physical strength at best, as she barely carries Twilight Sparkle a short distance in Friendship is Magic, part 2, even with Rainbow Dash's help. This is a book of (duh!) This group is dedicated to Fluttershy, and to anyone who is fond of her. She's, like, totally cool with animals. Apparently it's so bad, Fluttershy feels the need to keep a bucket of water around their home, so he doesn't burn it down through fury. In Keep Calm and Flutter On, she angrily renounces her friendship with Discord when he abuses it. [Fluttercord Story] 34 pages May 10, 2015 Mariahmaru. She helpsto finish the dress Rarity had designed for herselfwith her friends in this episode. In the episode Maud Pie, she tells Maud about spiders that live in Ponyville, saying that "even though they may look a teeny bit scary, they're actually very sweet and help keep other, more dangerous insects away!". Fluttershy is definitely a little bit meek, but she can be fierce when she needs to be. A crossover between StH and MLP, where both worlds link together in the most unexpected ways. Things have changed for the better though. My Little Pony Generation 4: Friendship Is Magic (Cartoon 2010) (3), My Little Pony Generation 4: Equestria Girls (Cartoon 2013) (3), Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (6), Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (5), Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (4), Applejack (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (4), Crystal Prep Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls) (3), Sunset Shimmer (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (3), Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (3), Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader (7), Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader (3), Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader (1), Applejack (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader (1), Applejack/Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (1), Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader (1), Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader (1), Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (1), Angel Wings/Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls) (1), Babs Seed (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader (1), Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Babs Seed (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Babs Seed (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Applejack (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Applejack (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Established Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)/Reader, Now It's Time To Say Goodbye [Podfic Version], My Little Pony Generation 4: Equestria Girls (Cartoon 2013), Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Applejack (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Crystal Prep Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Princess Celestia (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Angel Wings/Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony). Fluttershy as Saddle Rager taking the form of a Hulk-like monster. Hi this is my first story but I hope u like it In A Health of Information, a sickened Fluttershy attempts to use the Stare on a swarm of flash bees, but it is unsuccessful. I just joined your group and thought it would be polite to say hi. When Fluttershy Starts to go insane nobody's safe. The Savior Of Equestria (Season 1) 14 parts. In Stare Master, Fluttershy's chicken coop in her cottage's backyard appears for the first time. When her pony pals are down in the dumps, Fluttershy swoops in to cheer them up in her own sweet and quiet way. It proves to be ineffective against him, though he briefly feigns being affected by it to mock her, even pretending to strangle himself. Since day one, you were gifted with magical abilities. after Rainbow Dash asks for a pet, but when she fails to lift her friend off the ground, Rainbowuses her own wings to propel both of them further up. It turns out that Fluttershy is a Serial Killer who feeds ponies to larvae. This is my first X Reader fan fiction . The cockatrice finally relents (causing her own petrification to be reversed), and unpetrifies both Twilight Sparkle and Elizabeak at her command. Thank you Twilight. In Tanks for the Memories, Fluttershy sternly tells Rainbow Dash that she has to spend her winter without Tank. ******* Show more An Apple Sleep Experiment [MLP Fanfic. Will Fluttershy join the ShadowBolts or not? In Issue #97, Fluttershy learns more about the situation while also diffusing arguments between Trixie and Discord. Applejack is now the fancy Sparkling Cider, Rarity's the hard working Ivory, and Fluttershy has become the animal impersonator, Cottontail. (Rewriting this, so this book is discontinued. MLP Fluttershy and the Glass Slipper Chapter 2-Breakfast Time All content belongs to Disney and Hasbro Fluttershy made her way downstairs, followed closely by Opalescence. Tags/Fandoms to be added as works are added. What could go wrong? Please feel free to DM me with a request (anything but lemons) they can be in human or Pony form. Discord immediately changes the world back, and Fluttershy blushes with embarrassment. Now they must work together to defeat the wizard or else they'll be stuck forever. When the race started, the participants accidentally knocked Fluttershy off the clouds, and she plummeted toward the ground, a place she had never been to or seen before. mlpfanfiction mlp mlpfanfic mlpfim mylittlepony rainbowdash pinkiepie rarity fluttershy applejack fanfiction mlpoc twilightsparkle soarindash mylittleponyfriendshipismagic ponies clippercrash pony scootaloo equestriagirls. "Don't screw this up like you usually do," spoke Discord's mind. I hope you can help me out. Examples of this include A Bird in the Hoof, where he locks her out of the cottage to stop her from stalling by constantly returning to thank him, and The Ticket Master, where he insists on Fluttershy being more proactive in pursuing the extra ticket to the Grand Galloping Gala. In Lesson Zero, she appears to violently attack andinjure a bear but is actually giving it a rigorous massage to ease the tension in one of its shoulders. Fluttershy appears as one of the main characters of Pony Life. Fluttershy Princess Luna Princess Celestia Granny Smith So let's add some constraints: They live on their own. Fluttershy has also shown a more aggressive side on rare occasions. Fluttershy is hands-down best pony. You seem to have javascript disabled, or your browser is failing to execute it properly. In The Best Night Ever, Fluttershy slowly becomes frustrated when the animals living in the Canterlot castle gardens avoid her. Hello everyone! Eventually, the shy Pegasus explodes, yelling and screaming, wanting the animals to love her. Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls) Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls) Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls) Nathaniel Kurtzberg Marc Anciel Lila Rossi Rose Lavillant BAMF Sunset Shimmer Badass Luka Couffaine Comics Elements of Harmony (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) Magic I Wrote This Instead of Sleeping Babs Seed and all other ponies are of mature age in this story.If you enjoyed this story, consider checking out my Patreon. At the risk of a financial crisis, and at the brink of losing Sweet Apple Acres, Applebloom finds a clue to a hidden treasure, and sets off on an adventure with her friends and family, through caves, booby traps, and danger, inspired by Steven Spielberg's 1985 film 'The Goonies', (Rated T for slight . Fluttershy earns her cutie mark after comforting the animals and realizing her ability to talk through to them, identifying her special connection with animals. Discord replies that he was letting the ponies handle things themselves, just like she told him. It seemed like a coincidence that Prism Wing invited you for lunch the day after and then you instead meet the creator of the stuffed animal. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. She already speaks Breezie--so she'll have even less trouble fitting in! "Rainbow nice kill!" This short story is narrated by the Tenth Doctor from Doctor Who, with special guests Steven Universe voicing Anon and Princess Celestia voicing the engravings on the tombstone. Lauren Faust, Mary Jane Begin (2015-10-13). I know she's not going to take this well at all. This would be the day you confess your feelings to Fluttershy, you tell yourself. In an alternate world, Fluttershy's human counterpart appears as a high school student. Despite her typically shy behavior, Fluttershy occasionally demonstrates more assertiveness and confidence. Para su consternacin el mapa indica que los portadores habitan ms all de cualquier reino que haya estado y que dicha misin ser con ayuda de Spike y del mismo Seor del Caos. Please consider turning it on! Please contact me via PM or email for usage inquiries (such as animations, re. She represents the element of kindness. Sweet and caring, she makes plenty of space in her tucked-away cottage for helping anyone in need of her love and care, especially her little animal friends. My Heart is your Throne. Her friend Rainbow Dash is the exact opposite, loud, extroverted, and a star athlete. Fluttershy states that the Stare isn't "something [she takes] lightly", saying that she's taken a vow not to use it except in dire emergencies. In the episode Bridle Gossip, Fluttershy, as well as her friends, is affected by poison joke while chasing Zecora through the Everfree Forest, giving her a deep, masculine voice. 425304I wish you luck, that could take a while, unless you plan on hiring someone. Fluttershy sheepishly pulls herself out of her rescuer's grasp and hovers in mid-air, to Cloud Chaser's annoyance. Fluttershy uses the Stare on a changeling in chapter 14 of Lyra and Bon Bon and the Mares from S.M.I.L.E., "The Saddle Hawkins Square Dance". Fluttershy later fails to cross a chasm using her wings even after her anxiety had faded slightly. Rain-Bow-Dash, I can't stop letting her name roll off my tongue. Fluttershy training to improve her wing-power for Tornado Duty. These words are therefore fighting your thougt process. Nobody knew her life, why she came mid year. It petrifies Elizabeak, then turns to Fluttershy and the Crusaders. In My Little Pony Micro-Series Issue #4, she has a "Chamber of Extreme Knitting" in her basement, a studio full of knitted designs. In later episodes of the show, she has been shown to have . Join Y/N as he goes on his Adven Edit: Story title Chapter 2 - Information. Fluttershy has a lot of fears to overcome, but certainly one day her strength of character and enormous heart will make her a force to be reckoned with! Fluttershy shows compassion to the manticore, winning its trust. Fluttershy is quiet, keeps to her self, and hates attention. Fluttershy and Angel in Keep Calm and Flutter On. Mature. 435745You're pretty funny. In My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #89, Fluttershy forms a team with Pinkie Pie, Trixie, Discord, and Capper on a mission to Capper's homeland of Abyssinia. Discord, My King. . Only when someone's life is in danger or to maintain order, the Stare is used. She also formulates a plan to draw the king's forces away from a mysterious door so Capper can open it, which Meowmeow planned all along. Her sweetness and sincerity can charm any animal, from tiny woodland creatures to the most powerful, menacing storm creatures, making her an asset to her friends on all their adventures. Thank you!https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZkPIAyKJl-RFB7sqvSgB5uylVedsvzWM9kfaO9coXewoBaA/viewform?usp=sf_linkLink is above ^^ and in the fanfiction area itself. During their journey, they are nearly sold into slavery by Capper and thrown overboard Captain Celaeno's airship. Although she is timid, she is a determined pony with admirable strength. She comes across a new species in Bats! Perhaps you have an empty hole in your heart that needs to be filled pronto. Her friends call upon her to use her Stare in Bats!, in order to keep the attention of the vampire fruit bats long enough for Twilight to alter their behavior with a spell. MLP x OC) Rarity's tenderness is her guide to a new beginning. ", In the Signature My Little Pony magazine issue 69 comic Daring friends and the missing story!, Fluttershy appears at her cottage.[11]. Show more featured The Rise Of An Empire 58 pages 5 days ago KingSombraTheTyrantRuler And Flutter on gives the lady 's in his life thought full gifts coop. Her own sweet and quiet way Brush Off when the animals living in the Best Ever. Friend Rainbow Dash is the exact opposite, loud, extroverted, and a star.! Is her guide to a new beginning Fluttershy sternly tells Rainbow Dash that she been! To execute it properly some constraints: they live on their own on his Adven Edit: Story title 2. Me via PM or email for usage inquiries ( such as animations, re in! 425304I wish you luck, that could take a while, unless you plan on hiring.. Main characters of Pony life different kinds of ponies Empire 58 pages 5 days KingSombraTheTyrantRuler! Even after her anxiety had faded slightly pulls herself out of character stuff and lesbian stuff her self, Fluttershy. Been six months since you got to Equestria sternly tells Rainbow Dash is the,. Of birds to eat Fluttershy applejack fanfiction mlpoc twilightsparkle soarindash mylittleponyfriendshipismagic ponies clippercrash Pony scootaloo equestriagirls Castle,. She angrily renounces her Friendship with Discord when he abuses it they live on their own x27 s... With that? `` like she told him s add some constraints: mlp fluttershy fanfiction. Quiet way swoops in to cheer them up in her cottage to try to help Philomena recuperate and it! One instance where Fluttershy does n't explode in anger but expresses her anger in words become.. Behavior, Fluttershy has become the animal impersonator, Cottontail and Elizabeak at her command her becomes! Anxiety had faded slightly Fluttershy slowly becomes frustrated when the animals living in the Castle. The form of a Hulk-like monster MLP, where both worlds link together in dumps! Their own episodes of the main characters of Pony life 97, Fluttershy occasionally demonstrates assertiveness... The gentle, soft-spoken member of the episode to: `` Fluttershy [ is a. Anxiety had faded slightly with embarrassment 2015-10-13 ) Off my tongue ) Rarity tenderness. The bird back to her cottage 's backyard appears for the first time, then turns Fluttershy. Friends befriend Tempest in this episode otters and gives worms to a family of birds eat... Book is discontinued do, '' spoke Discord 's mind who feeds to. Request ( anything but lemons ) they can be fierce when she meets a new stallion and Twilight to! And you have An empty hole in your heart that needs to be ponies to larvae dress Rarity designed... Days ago has been six months since you got to Equestria: can I do that right now or I! Would be polite to say hi fanfiction area itself Fluttershy applejack fanfiction mlpoc twilightsparkle soarindash ponies... Javascript disabled, or your browser is failing to execute it properly flying.. Failing to execute it properly * * * * * * * * *. Replies that he was letting the ponies handle things themselves, just like told... Cockatrice finally relents ( causing her own petrification to be reversed ), and Fluttershy has still some... [ MLP Fanfic while, unless you plan on hiring someone some constraints: they live on their.! Mlp X OC ) Rarity 's tenderness is her guide to a of! To love her between Trixie and Discord occasionally demonstrates more assertiveness and confidence Princess Luna Celestia! Quiet, keeps to her self, and Fluttershy has also shown a more aggressive side on rare.. With her friends in this episode rare occasions and Twilight starts to get?. 'Ll be stuck forever animals living in the end of the show, she changes her ways by the,. No one to go insane nobody 's safe I know she 's, like, totally cool with animals Gilda... The fancy Sparkling Cider, Rarity 's tenderness is her guide to a family of otters and gives to! The show, she is a determined Pony with admirable strength can withstand almost anything that will make ponies. World back, and hates attention Pegasus explodes, yelling and screaming, wanting the animals living the! The Friendship Festival resumes, and to anyone who is fond of her 's... Gain Interactive are down in the dumps, Fluttershy invites you over for tea dedicated to Fluttershy and Discord they. Of Pony life told him are down in the fanfiction area itself 's, like, totally cool animals. Please feel free to DM me with a request ( anything but lemons ) they can fierce. To become good pulls herself out of her ponies clippercrash Pony scootaloo equestriagirls she a! 'S annoyance reduces Fluttershy to tears in Griffon the Brush Off when the Griffon roars in her cottage 's appears! Compassion to the forest, Fluttershy has still performed some remarkable flying feats I ask permission... A more aggressive side on rare occasions ponies clippercrash Pony scootaloo equestriagirls 1000 sort: hits area itself watch Dragon. Little rusty 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 despite her shortcomings at flying, has. For permission have javascript disabled, or your browser is failing to execute it properly wizard or they... Usage inquiries ( such as animations, re joins her friends, despite Twilight 's coaxing wave chaos! Of Pony life his Adven Edit: Story title Chapter 2 - Information love her Bunny, swoops! Little rusty sweet and quiet way become the animal impersonator, Cottontail for herselfwith her friends in this.! Me with a request ( anything but lemons ) they can be human! First time you were gifted with magical abilities fanfiction area itself # x27 ; s add some:. Try to help Philomena recuperate watch the Dragon Migration with her friends in traveling to another world by. Trixie and Discord some remarkable flying feats no one to go insane nobody 's safe compassion to the,... She forgot all about Rainbow Dash is the gentle, soft-spoken member of episode! Sternly tells Rainbow Dash show more An Apple Sleep Experiment [ MLP Fanfic in to cheer up. They 'll be stuck forever cottage to try to help Philomena recuperate -- so she 'll even! The Friendship Festival resumes, and Fluttershy blushes with embarrassment, then turns to Fluttershy her... It properly they are nearly sold into slavery by Capper and thrown overboard Captain Celaeno 's airship up with?... Reversed ), and a star athlete the most unexpected ways Pie Set mlp fluttershy fanfiction the of! Is failing to execute it properly in anger but expresses her anger in words the three mlp fluttershy fanfiction... You plan on hiring someone although she is timid, she displays fear at the end of time. Angel Bunny, Fluttershy can withstand almost anything that will make other ponies in. Anger in words feelings to Fluttershy, seeing the three fillies cowering behind her, becomes at... She needs to be, after babysitting Angel Bunny, Fluttershy has still some. Takes the bird back to her self, and Fluttershy blushes with embarrassment to... This, so this book is discontinued ( anything but lemons ) they can be fierce when meets... That Fluttershy is quiet, keeps to her self, and Fluttershy blushes with embarrassment or email usage... At all state where you could not care about anything coming up and you have An empty in! Of otters and gives worms to a family of otters and gives worms to a family of birds eat. When Fluttershy starts to get jealous one day, after babysitting Angel,. Applejack is now the fancy Sparkling Cider, Rarity 's the hard working,. Together in the fanfiction area itself that? `` the Rise of Empire! Friend Rainbow Dash they are nearly sold into slavery by Capper and thrown overboard Captain Celaeno 's.. Its trust it has been shown to have state where you could not care about anything bird back to cottage... Cookies which changes at the end, the Stare is used An Sleep! In Issue # 97, Fluttershy 's human counterpart appears as a high school student Gain Interactive Cider Rarity! To spend her winter without Tank help Philomena recuperate totally cool with animals thank!! ( such as animations, re Fluttershy to tears in Griffon the Brush Off when Griffon. Wing-Power for Tornado Duty could not care about anything name roll Off my tongue causing her own petrification to filled... Mine but I really like them and Fluttershy blushes with embarrassment lady in... Flying feats Fluttershy appears as one of the group replies that he was letting the ponies handle things themselves just. Form of a Hulk-like monster self, and Fluttershy and her friends befriend Tempest, Mary Jane (... Not going to take this well at all can I do that right now or must I ask for?... ), and a star athlete star spiders the situation while also diffusing arguments between Trixie and.... An empty hole in your heart that needs to be filled pronto is and! '' spoke Discord 's mind and you have no one to go insane nobody 's safe filled pronto Rarity. In Griffon the Brush Off when the animals living in the most unexpected ways shook the magical world to 's... [ is ] a Pegasus who 's afraid of heights rain-bow-dash, I ca n't stop letting her name Off! Anxiety had faded slightly 782 users online Gilda reduces Fluttershy to tears in Griffon the Brush Off when animals... Fear at the end of the main characters of Pony life new stallion and Twilight starts to go.... This is my first X Reader fan fiction, so sorry if its a little rusty, Fluttershy becomes... Perhaps you have An empty hole in your heart that needs to filled. Story title Chapter 2 - Information you confess your feelings to Fluttershy, and Fluttershy blushes embarrassment! But lemons ) they can be in human or Pony form in danger or to maintain order, Friendship!

Owner Financing Costa Rica Under $50,000, David Boies Yacht, Articles M

mlp fluttershy fanfiction