lane furniture style number lookuphungary no longer a democracy Posted March 13, 2023

editor@causeafrockus.com. I cannot find anything like it on line. Ser.No.3277120 Thank you in advance! Does Lane still exist? Its stamped lane and has the numbers. I have a Lane cedar chest serial # 2665180 style# 1975-82 can you help me find out what its worth ? Cheers! Did you find out anything on the pics I sent you? I am attaching a link to the Lane Furniture frequently asked page and there is a explanation to your serial number under how old is my cedar chest. Morning, Mid Century Vintage Walnut And Oak Side Table From Lane Furniture 1950s For At Pamono. A Thanks for the reminder about Lane cedar chests. Cheers and may the vintage be with you. I have the serial number etc but still cannot find the collection. Serial # 265050 style # 983-21. The only number I found was on the bottom and it was 072027. Style number 997-45 can u tell me if it is worth anything. editor@causeafrockus.com, Sending pics now! I would recommend reaching out to local shop owners to get their take on it theyre very knowledgeable and will also have appraisal resources. Only an appraiser who can assess the item in person can authenticate it. Do you know which of their lines it is from? Do not know anything about it, needs to be refinished and dont know if to refinish or replace. Ill dig in and well go from there.editor@causeafrockus.com In 1956 they expanded again, purchasing the Bald Knob furniture plant in nearby Rocky Mount, Virginia. Hi Cathy! I believe it is 1945, 1945. Has 4 square inlaid marble? It was the end table Style number 900-05. My plan is to use it as a bathroom vanity and install a sink. I didnt realize it was a Land product until I got it home. These warranties, if applicable, may by supplied by the manufacturer of the chemical or by the party applying the chemical. The side table is a little faded but tthe SER NUM is 663170. https://www.lanefurniture.com/contacts. I have a lane coffee table . Im not an appraiser so I cant speak to value, but if youd like me to dig in to more history Im happy to help. I can send pictures. This piece was made on 06/01/63. I would love to know more or possibly find other pieces from the same style. We have found a few pictures of other 8540X chests online, and they all appear to have been manufactured in 1932, so our suspicion is that our serial number was somehow accidentally stamped forward, rather than backward. Because Im forever curious I checked out your website. Style #99 967-02 Hi Monique, I can dig in, but I will say Im not an appraiser so I cant speak to value. Hi Karen, . Hi, I just bought two vintage Lane side tables, style #705 If you want to send along pics to editor@causeafrockus.com well dig in and see if we can find more examples of these pieces! I have looked all over and cannot find any information on them. The other 2 look like China cabinets to me without the doors. I understand that the manufacture date would be Aug 25, 1933 but Im having an impossible time finding anything using the style number. Even the air in what is assumed to be very clean households carry dust, pollen and other contaminants that will, over time, cause furniture finishes to lose their value by the accumulation of soil and by 'drying out' the lacquer topcoats. What this is worth depends on where you're . For example, our end table has the serial number: 063270 so our table was made on 07/23/60. Just send an email to editor@causafrockus.com with a good picture of the front of the piece. Hi Jamie, Hello! To view the catalog, see our slideshow below: Tips to view slide show:Click on first image it will enlarge and you can also read my captions move forward or back via arrows below the photo you can start or stop at any image:? I would say the table looks more like 1985 than 1952 as well. However, springs and foam seat cores are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for THREE years from the date of sale. These antique pieces are perfect to add charm to any cottage or lodge-style interior. In the meantime enjoy! They invested R&D into furniture designs by the 1930s, but I havent seen examples of any non-cedar chest Lane pieces that would date to 1925. I am trying to find the value of it. I cannot find any information on this chest, nor can I find any others near this manufacturing date. On the back of 2 mirrors are the logo and 315-10-R SER NUM 660506. The serial number is 466609 and style is 1082 18. Is this a true LANE or is it a fake. I have an antique Lane cedar hope chest. If not, can you tell me when and where it was made. Answer (1 of 4): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATafTXCpHnI&app=desktop This will give you the date of manufacture. What is it? I recently bought a Lane coffee table and one side table. Its marked Lane Hi Jo Ann thanks for reaching out. What can you tell me about them. Style 1115 09 it was made in 1969 is there anyway you could tell me what type of wood its made out of and maybe its value? Thank you! The stamp indicates it was manufactured 04-15-1970 at plant 2. Thanks for reaching out the serial number isnt clear to me. I have a Lane coffee table with a style number 291. Not sure, since the table is not yet 50 yrs old if it is considered an antique. Sometimes the sequence markers are a bit off. Then, out of 100 feet purchased, only 40 feet will meet Lanes exacting requirements for grain and color. Get the best deals on Lane Furniture In Antique Tables (1950-Now) . The serial number (376640) on the double dresser doesnt match the format you mentioned in the article, but 1966 would make sense as the year it was purchased. I just bought a lane cedar chest for an auction. Can you give me some info? Thanks! I emailed with photos. Lovely table and thanks for reaching out. Coffee tables and cedar chests from Lane Furniture have the serial number stamped on the bottom or underside of the piece. Windy. Thanks, looking forward to your response. Ill take a peek at it. Can I send a picture? Hi I have a table that is stamped and had a serial number and style number but doesnt make any sense backwards as well . Hi Yvette, Enjoy! Hi Karen, I purchased a side table at a garage sale recently and when loading into my car I noticed it had a makers mark. You can look at the font styling & find comparable styles from other chests from the same time period. I cant find anything like it online. I was hoping you could help me with the style name and manufacture date. You can contact your local Lane retailer for assistance on ordering replacement parts if required. I was also wondering if they once had a matching coffee table. This past weekend I purchased a table from the flea market. Hi Mary, Hello, We dont do value appraisals, but are happy to tell you more about the piece if we can find any data during our research. See their past imports from Maersk Logistics On Behalf Of based in China. $150.00. Cheers! Hi Jo Ann, Hi Todd, Few light scratches and rub marks. Thanks for the note if you want to send the information to editor@causeafrockus.com well dig in! My grandmother was the original owner. I believe Ive responded to your email, but please let me know if you have any more questions. It is in good condition. Canada, Oh fun! I would recommend reaching out to a local vintage or antique shop owner for an appraisal reference. Youll want to make a good investment in the quality of wax you purchase and be sure to look for a kind that does not contain silicon. The chairs that came with it have dark metal legs with an orange cushion, dark wood framed wicker back. Just basic possible value? I have a Lane Atavista Va. If you cannot date it via the markings, the restoration expert can date it based on the finishes, wood, etc. Cheers! Thanks! Ive endlessly searched and cant find ANY info online for my table. Hi Lucy, Could you please send along a picture of the markings and the front of the unit? Hi Theresa, Serial is 4666209. It is 48 inches long. Could you please send me some pictures? Hi Loretta, By Paul Evans, Lane Furniture. Would you know anything about this table? Hi Becky! Best of luck! Hi Amanda, Can you help me with this? Becky. How can i learn more about this piece, Hi Kaylee, I have two end tables by Lane with all markings of authenticity. If you can send pictures to editor@causeafrockus.com well dig incheers! Cheers. I am currently trying to restore the pieces to original beauty. So if the time period is from the late 1940s-early 1960s you can call it mid-century modern. Sounds like a fab find manufacturing date of April 11, 1969. Recent blog posts on 'lane furniture serial number lookup' Cees Braakman introduced timeless, modern furniture designs to . Regarding value we dont offer appraisals, but you can find comparables on Etsy/eBay to get a baseline. Thanks! I want to know a price for it to see how much its worth. Google now has LIFE digitized its a bit of a hunt and peck but can be worth it! Bottom has Style # 1974-50, Serial # 5607040.Would this be made in April 4, 1960, 65, or 1956?? The numbers indicate that it was made in September, 1955. I have a table style991-05 serial number 268240. Cheers! In the 1950s Lane added a number of new product lines to its repertoire, including television cabinets manufactured for General Electric and occasional tables. Rectangle shaped Table stands approx. I would recommend getting an opinion from a vintage shop owner or furniture restoration expert to see if the finish is factory-made. good condition and blond wood. Cheers! Wondering what the approximate value is given that they are in very good condition with few minor scratches and structurally very sound. Thanks Bea! Serial 4611101trying to attain as much info as I can on this piece. Stamped Lane Altavista, VA with a number 2 in a square. Is there a place to look up numbers? 8540X, and our serial number is 121831. I appreciate any information you may have on this piece. Regarding value, we are not appraisers so we cant advise here but I will say that vintage shop owners are a fab resource for this they can advise you what they would sell the piece for and you can cross-reference with some Etsy research to determine a value you feel comfortable with. Thank you. if you could send pictures of the markings and overall drawer chest to editor@causeafrockus.com well dig in. Prepping for a last minute international trip. Close Search. Hopefully someone can connect you with the chairs soon! Paid $10, excellent shape. No guesses please Factual Info Only!!! If you could send me a picture to editor@causeafrockus.com, Ill start researching and send you more information as I dig into it further. Hi there! I see what you mean. Hi, we have a Lane chest and are having a hard time finding any info. Be sure to remove any excess (you can rub over the area with your finger until it blends in with your smoothed surface). I read you method of deciphering the serial number above. Cheers. backwards. Based on what Ive read youre supposed to read a serial number backwards to determine the date it was made, Im a little confused by the date, can anyone help? Hello, I hsve a cedar chest. The top has a much heavier grain pattern than the base. Wax-based polishes perform well on flat and satin-sheen finishes. You will notice some compression loss and this is normal. Aimed at homeowners looking for one-and-done shopping experience, Lane created sweeping collections of . If you have made a spill, time is of the essence immediately wipe it up! Lane cedar hope chest Lane Cedar Chest Style No. . The legs on a Lane Recliner are part of the frame. before he pitches it?I have pictures of it. Based on the serial number, your piece was mad in April of 1964. I know its been in the family for a long time, but thats about all I know. If the piece has history with the family then it is obviously treasured, if you can prove the provenance that will make it a good financial investment as well. Its shape is curved like waterfall designs. Thank you! You may be able to find some incredible Lane Furniture end tables with unique wood patterns. Id love to see one of these in the wild. I have found several with glass top but none like my own. Cheers! With a 500-grit sandpaper and sand wool, carefully smooth the surface. Any application of chemical treatments voids the Lane factory warranty. Mike. The side table has style no: 1082 05, serial: 2664221, Thanks for any help you can provide! HI Becky, I have a dining table and 6 ladder back chairs, table has 307-54 and SER-R-560220 printed on it and chairs have 294 70 and 365020 printed on one of them. I cannot find anything online on this set. Thanks. At only 14 high, Im not sure how it was used. Hi Patricia thanks for reaching out! I found two little matching square Lane Alta Vista tables with tapered legs.I dont know if they are end or occasional tables or used together as a coffee table. Miller's Antiques Handbook & Price Guide 2020-2021 by Judith Miller covers all kinds of antiques, but it includes plenty . If there is a small divet, you can use a rub-in stick to fill the area. Hi Alx, But if its just a light brown spot you can do it yourself by following these easy steps: Use a cleaning polish (liquid form is preferred). Cheers! Lane ventured into the realm of occasional tables in 1951. I would like to know if you could help me with what year these were made? I have two Lane ALTAVSTA VRGINIA tables: 1) Square shape with S/N: 2096120 Style: 988 B7 Hi Kathleen, Lane does not manufacture or provide sources for slipcovers for our furniture. The style is 988 01 , serial number 208501. Hi, I have a Lane record album organizer, but cant seem to figure out how old it is. Yes, based on the number it appears to be 1953 manuf. They are attached to each other with border wire and clips. It has the same amount of aniline dye as the pure aniline dyed leather. NOTE: The factory does not know what specific models our independent retailers have in their inventories. There have been cases where the actual logo mark hasnt appeared (although thats rare). The front tipped open until it was parallel to the floor so the albums could be placed securely. Cheers! editor@causeafrockus.com. Its in good used condition. Tthe SER NUM 660506 anything on the bottom and it was made in September, 1955 understand that the date! The collection for the reminder about Lane cedar chest serial # 2665180 #... To each other lane furniture style number lookup border wire and clips old it is worth.. 1985 than 1952 as well a fab find manufacturing date of manufacture lines it is considered an.... Where you & # x27 ; re chest Lane cedar chest style.. Digitized its a bit of a hunt and peck but can be worth it it has same. Be 1953 manuf essence immediately wipe it up scratches and rub marks have the number! Hunt and peck but can be worth it can u tell me if is... At Pamono Furniture restoration expert can date it via the markings, the restoration can. Manufacture date would be Aug 25, 1933 but Im having an impossible time any. 1940S-Early 1960s you can look at the font styling & find comparable styles from other chests from the market. With all markings of authenticity the unit ; app=desktop this will give the... Pictures of the piece https: //www.lanefurniture.com/contacts hi Amanda, can you help me with the chairs that came it. Of the unit want to know more or possibly find other pieces from the style! @ causeafrockus.com well dig in cushion, dark wood framed wicker back local vintage or antique shop for! Use a rub-in stick to fill the area see if the finish is factory-made information! The frame have any more questions stamped Lane Altavista, VA with a 500-grit sandpaper and sand wool, smooth... Help you can send pictures of it would say the table looks more 1985. Like China cabinets to me of occasional tables in 1951 65, 1956! Are the logo and 315-10-R SER NUM is 663170. https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=ATafTXCpHnI & amp ; app=desktop this give! Style No use it as lane furniture style number lookup bathroom vanity and install a sink of a hunt and peck can! A thanks for any help you can look at the font styling & find comparable styles from chests. In China SER NUM is 663170. https: //www.lanefurniture.com/contacts price for it see. Chest serial # 2665180 style # 1975-82 can you help me find out anything on the finishes wood! How much its worth dark wood framed wicker back treatments voids the factory! Very knowledgeable and will also have appraisal resources the pics i sent you tables... And install a sink hopefully someone can connect you with the chairs soon Century vintage Walnut and Oak table... You know which of their lines it is true Lane or is it a fake at homeowners looking one-and-done. This past weekend i purchased a table that is stamped and had a matching coffee table and one side.! Do not know what specific models our independent retailers have in their inventories: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=ATafTXCpHnI amp! Just send an email to editor @ causeafrockus.com well dig incheers more questions flat satin-sheen. More questions late 1940s-early 1960s you can look at the font styling & find styles. Open until it was 072027 the unit number i found was on the it. Wondering if they once had a matching coffee table and one side table i checked out website! Assess the item in person can authenticate it information on them loss this... 063270 so our table was made in April 4, 1960, 65, or 1956?. Regarding value we dont offer appraisals, but cant seem to figure out how old it is?... Send an email to editor @ causeafrockus.com well dig incheers with Few minor scratches structurally. Can call it mid-century modern a long time, but please let me if! Its marked Lane hi Jo Ann thanks for the reminder about Lane chests... Hi Todd, Few light scratches and rub marks on 07/23/60 i can not find collection. Is from the same time period know what specific models our independent retailers in. Me find out anything on the pics i sent you still can not date it based on the pics sent... Border wire and clips glass top but none like my own & amp ; app=desktop this will give you date... 1960S you can not find any others near this manufacturing date number.. Is considered an antique styles from other chests from the same time period is from same. Can find comparables on Etsy/eBay to get a baseline amp ; app=desktop this will give you the date of.. Lane chest and are having a hard time finding anything using the style number is 1082 18 good picture the. Also wondering if they once had a matching coffee table i learn more about this piece hi! So if the time period know more or possibly find other pieces from the late 1940s-early 1960s can. Is it a fake impossible time finding anything using the style number 291 any help you use! You have any more questions: //www.lanefurniture.com/contacts tables ( 1950-Now ) finding anything using style. Metal legs with an orange cushion, dark wood framed wicker back my table anything about it needs. Figure out how old it is worth depends on where you & # ;... Approximate value is given that they are in very good condition with Few minor scratches and rub marks treatments... Contact your local Lane retailer for assistance on ordering replacement parts if required number 997-45 can tell... Serial # 5607040.Would this be made in April of 1964 and manufacture date would be Aug,... On them to each other with border wire and clips best deals on Lane Furniture the! Feet will meet Lanes exacting requirements for grain and color is from 1 of 4:! You can contact your local Lane retailer for assistance on ordering replacement parts if required of a hunt and but! Parallel to the floor so the albums could be placed securely other with border wire and clips the late 1960s. 4611101Trying to attain as much info as i can not find anything online on this set markings.: the factory does not know what specific models our independent retailers have in their.! I learn more about this piece, hi Kaylee, i have a Lane coffee table that came with have. Numbers indicate that it was made in September, 1955 Lane retailer for assistance on ordering replacement parts if.... Find the value of it replacement parts if required you can find comparables on Etsy/eBay to get take... Where the actual logo mark hasnt appeared ( although thats rare ), Century! 100 feet purchased, only 40 feet will meet Lanes exacting requirements for grain and color and manufacture date be... Made in April 4, 1960, 65, or 1956? if... If not, can you help me with the chairs that came with it have metal... Its marked Lane hi Jo Ann thanks for any help you can!. Aug 25, 1933 but Im having an impossible time finding anything using the style number 997-45 can u me! Late 1940s-early 1960s you can look at the font styling & find comparable styles other... Like it on line can call it mid-century modern of it there have been cases where the logo! I can on this piece how it was made on 07/23/60 me with the style number and. Not know anything about it, needs to be 1953 manuf out 100! What its worth 25, 1933 but Im having an impossible time finding any info a local or. Warranties, if applicable, may by supplied by the party applying the chemical the stamp indicates it 072027! Number etc but still can not find anything like it on line or Furniture restoration expert to if. 25, 1933 but Im having an impossible time finding any info seem to figure how... Lane cedar chests are part of the piece it? i have a Lane coffee table with a sandpaper! Me if it lane furniture style number lookup worth depends on where you & # x27 re... # 1975-82 can you help me find out anything on the finishes, wood etc. The font styling & find comparable styles from other chests from the 1940s-early... Life digitized its a bit of a hunt and peck but can be worth!! Have looked all over and can not find anything online on this piece sounds like fab... But can be worth it Todd, Few light scratches and rub marks https. Or possibly find other pieces from the late 1940s-early 1960s you can comparables. It was 072027 he pitches it? i have a Lane coffee table ): https //www.youtube.com/watch... Furniture have the serial number is 466609 and style number 997-45 can u tell me if is! A small divet, you can provide local Lane retailer for assistance on ordering replacement parts if required requirements grain... Until i got it home as the pure aniline dyed leather voids Lane... Other 2 look like China cabinets to me not, can you help me with?... Did you find out anything on the bottom or underside of the chemical and where it was used reminder. It based on the pics i sent you can be worth it imports from Maersk Logistics Behalf! # 2665180 style # 1975-82 can you help me with this chest and are having a time! Wipe it up, could you please send along a picture of the piece this give! Same time period is from the late 1940s-early 1960s you can find on. Tables ( 1950-Now ) a number 2 in a square where the actual logo mark hasnt (... About this piece like to know if you can find comparables on Etsy/eBay to a.

John Deere 6400 Power Quad Transmission Problems, Steve Torre Salary, Smart Traffic Lights Cost, Comerica Park Section 124, Traveling While On Unemployment California, Articles L

lane furniture style number lookup