dr laura radio show archiveshungary no longer a democracy Posted March 13, 2023

He is Schlessingers engineer in the networks Tampa studios. She provides amplitude-modulated wisdom while wearing house slippers and sipping tea, her 4-year-old son often playing on the floor nearby. Her father has a bad heart. Avoid This Burnout Risk Factor. Nov. 7, 2000 12 AM PT. Email drlaura@drlaura.com. Passwords are case sensitive. Schlessinger and the caller then got into an exchange about the use of the word: CALLER: Is it OK to say that word? I run the board for Left Jab Radio on the . Schlessingers attorney, Fred Fenster, said he understood the photos were posted about 10 p.m. Thursday. Airs: Weekdays from 2 - 3pm ET. I've been teaching, preaching and nagging my listeners to "Do the right thing" and "Take on the Day" for over 40 years! For even more hours of Dr. Laura, become a Family Premium member at DrLaura.com. Hear her show, weekdays on Sirius XM Stars. You may be featured as my Email of the Day! She learned to fill air time when there werent any calls. The teenage son of Dr. Laura Berman -- the famous sex therapist on Oprah Winfrey 's TV network -- has died after what sounds like an . An author, socially conservative commentator, and radio talk show host, Laura Schlessinger is best known for her popular radio segment, The Dr. Laura Program. Fortunately, these days, most clergy are far more enlightened. advice infused with a strong sense of ethics, accountability and personal responsibility. The therapist warns listeners that the call might have been a prank. Rich L.A. homeowners are snapping them up, Review: A reimagined Secret Garden fails to flower anew at the Ahmanson Theatre, In heart of Haitis gang war, one hospital stands its ground, Greek rail workers strike over conditions after train collision kills 43, SpaceX launches four U.S., Russian, Emirati astronauts to International Space Station, D.C.s cherry blossoms coming early due to confusing weather, Biden rallies House Democrats to tout their legislative success to voters. Dr. Laura Berman Answers 8 Really Good Sex Questions. Love the Czar but the many many 2 to 7 minute segment downloads are an . October 29, 2012 - Hour 2 Vanessa called Dr. Laura with a question about living a healthy life after she was date-raped. She says her Saturday private practice keeps her sharp. Something missing greatly these days!, "Dr. Laura has change my life, I also am able to deal with drama at home and work. What Your Daughter Wears / Stan left all marriage plans to his fiance. The Answer Is a Little Complicated, According to a Vet, Anyone Who's Ever Used a Breast Pump Will Actually Empathize With This Pumpkin, 4-year-old's jaw-dropping drum skills viewed by millions on Facebook, California launches America's first statewide earthquake early warning system, How to Make Real Friends Outside Your Social Networks, Signs of Burnout and 15 Ways to Reduce It, The Surprising Key to a Good Night's Sleep, According to Science, Aging Relatives: 5 Ways to Prepare Your Marriage, Why Something Feels Off in Your Relationship: Sniff Out the Cause, Kind Principal Writes Letter of Verification to Tooth Fairy After Student Loses Lost Tooth, Teen with 8 siblings wins internet dressed as a 'tired mom' for Halloween, Are Time-Outs Harmful to Kids? I am very sorry. Tell you what, let your family watch those movies and you and I will go out for a pizza.. She can't do it all on her own anymore. I help screen phone calls, run the board and assist the producer for the Mike Church show on the Patriot Channel on Sirius XM. Schlessinger insists that she can help people. She knows the radio business.. Take on the Day, LLC. As one of the most popular talk show hosts in radio history, Dr. Laura Schlessinger offers no-nonsense advice infused with a strong sense of ethics, accountability, and personal responsibility; she's been doing it successfully for more than 30 years, reaching millions of listeners weekly. How many improved? July 18, 2012 - Hour 2 Mary is in the habit of changing jobs over and over again - nothing is ever right. Then in 1978, USCs biology department offered her a job teaching human sexuality. C-SPAN, an acronym for Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network, is an American cable television network that offers coverage of federal government proceedings and other public affairs programming via its three television channels (C-SPAN, C-SPAN2 and C-SPAN3), one radio station and a group of. If I watch one, I cant get over it for three or four days.. The Latest Research Says Otherwise, Easy, Everyday Hip Stretches for Anyone Who Sits All Day. Menu. Feb 15, 2023 - Hour 1 Maria struggles to with bringing her personal problems to work. Turns out Vanessa was drugged and raped by a complete stranger - this was no date-rape. DR. LAURA: It depends how it's said. Hear the audio that matters most to you. I wanted to meet a daddy for my daughter but learned to patiently wait and met my prince and the dad of my dreams for my little girl., "Ive missed Dr. Laura since she went off regular radio and just found out that she is still out there on the airwaves! A year later, she called back and said, Im off the Xanax, Im off the cigarettes and Im off you, Schlessinger recalls. Just when it seems that Sarah has given up, resigned to a miserable life, Dr. Laura drops in with a sneak-attack plan that may be just the shake-up this family needs to get back on track. After a promise to Dr. Laura that involved a hearty commitment to yogafy her life, Mary calls back with proof of her accomplishments. August 13, 2010, 5:27 AM. U.S. District Judge Dean D. Pregerson in Los Angeles issued a temporary restraining order against Seattle-based Internet Entertainment Group, which bills itself as the leading provider of adult content on the Internet. Make sure you type it in exactly as you created it. There is no answer. Mary is in the habit of changing jobs over and over again - nothing is ever right. The photos were taken 23 years ago by a one-time lover and. On August 10, 2010, Dr. Laura Schlessinger launched into a racially-charged rant on her nationally syndicated radio show, using the n-word 11 times and berating an African American caller. At first, Schlessingers show was scheduled two nights a week. Dr. Laura Schlessinger takes calls live on her SiriusXM show. Todays episode really got me!, "Dr. Laura doesnt waste time. This refreshing and light-hearted show will leave you feeling alive and ready to manifest the love you deserve or simply inspire you to enhance the relationship you're already in. Passwords are case sensitive. Sports, music, news and podcasts. Well, Schlessinger answers, into the microphone, eventually you will.. How many people committed suicide as a result of what you said? Please try again. View More stress Call of the Day Podcast: Work Stress Is Killing Me By Dr. Laura on February 27, 2023 Kristen and Chris are letting politics impact their marriage. Schlessinger has worked as a radio therapist in Los Angeles for 15 years, doing stints at KABC (790-AM) and KMPC (710-AM). Become a Dr. Laura Family Premium Member or login to listen to the show. In 2021, he and two dozen other scientists called for an international investigation into the origins of COVID-19 in two separate open letters published by both the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. In the years since, she has not become as famous as Brothers or Grant, but she has remained on the air. If Jessica's daughter found a magic lamp, the genie therein would have only to grant one wish for complete happiness: "Get Mommy and Daddy back together.". They seem to like her energetic tone and quick jokes, most of which are self-effacing. Thats good.. Grace calls from Las Vegas. Part of HuffPost Media. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. And that was wrong. I helped her beat her addictions.. She doesn't know why. Telling her audience, "I have to talk to you listeners about something," radio host Dr. Laura then dropped a bombshell: "You may have already heard that my mother . She sees herself as a buoy of goodness in a sea of shock-radio disc jockeys. Dr Laura is the opposite of kind. CALLER: You said "n*****, n*****, n*****" and I hope everybody heard it. Dr. Laura has change my life, I also am able to deal with drama at home and work. Don't take things out of context. Wrong e-mail address or password. Next week, we hope to have a third call to the show accompanied by video proof of Mary's endeavor for a healthier way to live. In true psychoanalytic style, the therapist reads hidden meaning into almost every word her callers utter. Dr. Laura Call of the Day | EP1288 I Want My Granddaughter Back 00:00 04:17 Privacy E1288 I Want My Granddaughter Back 04:17 E1287 I'd Like to Control My Opinionated Ways 09:01 E1286 I Need to Clear Something Up 04:32 E1285 My Mom Hasn't Changed a Bit 07:08 E1284 Her award winning show is hard hitting and utterly compelling. Inspired by Pablo's paintings, Howard created an oracle deck of angels, devas, and plant spir. Dr. Laura Schlessinger has apologized after a shocking rant on her radio show this week during which she said the n-word 11 times over the course of five minutes. Shelby had sex with her best friend and is overwhelmed with feelings. The Michael Berry Show KTRH (KTRH-AM) Society & Culture 4.8 1.9K Ratings . And a Twit. He tells Schlessinger that he would make a good husband because he possesses some feminine traits. The Dr. Laura Program, heard weekdays for three hours on Sirius XM Radio, consists mainly of her responses to callers' requests for personal advice and often features her short monologues on social and political topics. She also published several self-help books, including Ten Stupid Things Women Do to Mess Up Their Lives and Surviving a Shark Attack. Lo and behold, on the date of her 11th anniversary, Lynn began to realize the sheer level to which her mother-in-law could bring the ruckus. Its a little bit dangerous., Says Rex Beaber, a Los Angeles psychologist: Anyone who would respond literally to the advice given needs their head examined.. Arms dealers and manufacturers, In his final days, Jimmy Carter on cusp of a humanitarian goal: Eradicating a parasitic worm, Harry and Meghan are asked to vacate their home in England, in a further royal rift, Russia accuses Ukrainian saboteurs of launching a cross-border attack, killing 1, Birth of Mexican volcano inspires scientists 80 years later, A little scary: Iditarod begins with smallest field ever, The chance of a lifetime: Five friends ski the tallest mountain in Los Angeles, Best coffee city in the world? Dr. Carolyn Dean MD ND continues to create helpful information about proper nutrition, diet, and exercise that supports optimal health and a better quality of lifestyle. I Hate My Future Mate's Career / Marie attracts the wrong men again and again andWHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING? This incident ties into an issue that Schlessinger admits she cannot be objective about--she continually sheds the therapists cloak to preach morality and parental responsibility. Ive very much enjoyed going through this podcast and listening to all her advice. Origins: In mid-December 2014, radio talk show host Dr. Laura Schlessinger was overheard saying the pit bull terriers in the shelter "should all be put down" because "they were taking up space." Dr. Laura executive producer TV Series 2000 Actress Previous 1 The Year Without a Santa Claus Dr. Laura Schlessinger (as Dr. Laura Schlessinger) TV Movie 2006 Personal details Edit Official site Premiere Radio Networks Alternative names Dr. Laura Height 5 3 (1.60 m) Born January 16, 1947 Brooklyn, New York, USA Spouses . Every day we release a new episode including "Two for Tuesday" and "Double Feature Sunday" for a total of nine new episodes a week!! I dont like those movies either. I'll say it again - that was wrong. She says she had an alarming conversation with a young mother. photos reportedly taken more than 20 years ago of Dr. Laura Schlessinger, the syndicated radio personality. Times Staff Writers. Premium. Washington D.C. Metro Area. By Dr. Laura on February 27, 2023 Recent news from the US Surgeon General stating that 13 years old is too young for developing minds to engage in social media made me think about my two "tweens," and their lack of cell. The next call comes from Ellie in Niagara Falls. You need to tell the truth, the therapist says. Make sure you type it in exactly as you created it. Well . October 29, 2012 - Hour 1 Now you can hear Dr. Laura's Weekly Podcast on iTunes, DrLaura.com or your favorite podcast directory. Laura Schlessinger, "Dr. Laura doesnt waste time. Mike wants to know if it's a good idea to take his son on vacation and leave his wife at home. During a commercial, Gary comes on the line. It's where the controversial radio personality raised. Feb 23, 2023 - Hour 1 I have learned so much from this remarkable therapist just by listening and thinking about what truth has been uncovered. We need to get things settled.. In Bedroom with Dr. Laura Berman on Oprah Winfrey Network and link to channel on Youtube. What To Do When You Want to Downsize But Your Spouse Doesn't? The bespectacled, 43-year-old Ph.D. can be dryly technical, taking careful notes on each call. After Elizabeth's first baby was born, her husband had a gay affair. A sex-oriented Internet company was ordered by a federal judge Friday to immediately remove from its Web site a dozen nude photos reportedly taken more than 20 years ago of Dr. Laura Schlessinger, the syndicated radio personality. Or make an appointment to speak with me on-air by clicking HERE. Lynette is planning a trip without her husband, but something - some lingering feeling - makes her want to resist, cancel her plans, and suddenly not take a life-changing, bucket-list-checking, solo adventure. Chris is also the author of the Christy Award-winning novel Dogwood, June Bug, ECPA Christian Book Award-winner (Fiction) Almost Heaven . Premium PodcastHelpContact Dr. LauraDr. Love her and her down to earth common sense! DR. LAURA: Why don't you let me finish a sentence? She works from a back room in her home, linked to the Florida broadcaster by expensive radio equipment. Her aunt died last summer. Before and after photos from space show storms effect on California reservoirs, Yet more rain expected to hit California in March. Net Worth: $50 Million. How should Stan handle this 180? Talk-radio personality Laura Schlessinger, who's known to her fans simply as Dr. Laura, has put her blissful resort-like Santa Barbara, California, compound on the market for $22.85. Mental health professionals debate the relative merits, and possible harm, of dispensing personal advice over the impersonal medium of radio. Her language is often not ladylike, which is a term she uses when questioning the character of a woman.I wish she would rise and return to ladylike, so my kids could listen with me. Dr. Laura has helped me become a better person and for this I am forever grateful., "I have been listening to Dr. Laura since I was a young lady of 20-years-old. Fill out the form below to email me. He briefed congress on his research. Is it ever OK to say that word? Gender: I remember hearing about Dr Laura Schlessinger decades ago . Feb 24, 2023 - Hour 3 Dr. Laura continues her conversation with Anna Sonoda, LCSW, and answering questions from listeners. Like you want to wash your ears out with a Brillo q-tip horrible. radio show host who allegedly provided the . Thanks Dr. Laura I will continue listening to you Just started listening to her a few weeks ago the first few episodes I listened to I was like wow shes harsh but shes doing it because she cares. How much of this is normal, and what is the best way approach the subject in a respectful manner? But, she says, it might have been serious. Sandra can't avoid political conflicts with her husband. Heard something on my SiriusXM show or Call of the Day podcast that sparked a thought? Her TV show was cancelled. Radio makes psychology less spooky to many people, he said. Date of Birth: Jan 16, 1947 (76 years old) Place of Birth: Brooklyn. Premium Podcast Help Contact Dr. Laura Dr. Laura Designs Return to DrLaura.com. I dont do shtick on the air.. Theyre all dropping like flies, Sharon says. Turn on HBO and listen to a black comic, and all you hear is n****, n*****, n*****. Im scared to death that Im going to lose my father, Sharon says. Listen NowSportsMusicNews & TalkPodcastsMore Erin can't show her husband the affection he deserves. Wrong e-mail address or password. Black guys talking to each other seem to think it's ok. CALLER: But you're not black, they're not black, my husband is white. But, Mason said, radio robs the therapist of an essential tool: being able to watch a patients facial and body movements. Please try again. Become a Dr. Laura Family Premium Member or login to listen to the show. Turns out, Marie not only attracts the slime-ball type, she systematically seeks them out. For years, Howard studied with Amazonian shamans, including the renowned artist and shaman Pablo Amaringo. Debbie is uncertain if she should move closer to be near her grandchild. Then they hear other people talking about problems like theirs. Toni Grant achieved national fame with her Los Angeles show and inspired a character played by Genevieve Bujold in the movie Choose Me.. The bespectacled, 43-year-old Ph.D. can be dryly technical, taking careful notes on each call. This podcast offers a collection of Dr. Laura's favorite handpicked calls from the radio program. 12:43 a.m. | Updated Dr. Laura Schlessinger, the conservative talk radio commentator under fire for repeatedly using a racial epithet, announced on Tuesday that she was ending her long-running radio show.. Dr. Schlessinger made the announcement on Tuesday night on "Larry King Live," saying she made a decision not to renew her contract when it expires at the end of the year and suggesting . . My commute is long enough for a while show, so like the short segments. You have no way of checking up on that. In conversation Tuesday with a black female caller who was complaining about her white husband's racist friends and their use of the . I dont think this is a problem you have to fix, Schlessinger says. Dr. Laura Call of the Day | 15th Annual Podcast Awards Nominee - Kids & Family Category She hosts a show called "The Dr. Laura Program," which is heard for three hours every weekday on Sirius XM Radio. In The Media. If you want to talk with me on-air, call 1-800-DR LAURA (1-800-375-2872) between 11am - 2pm PT / 2pm - 5pm ET, Monday-Friday. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, G-20 talks end in India with divisions over the war in Ukraine, U.S. approves new arms sales to Taiwan worth $619 million. Join Ads Marketplace to earn moneythrough sponsorship on your podcast. Paramount is suffering another public-relations headache regarding "Dr. Laura," this time involving a fellow member of the studio's television . Bobbi's husband doesn't want her nieces living in their home. Whats going on? - Lavender Luz. How should she approach the issue? But this is not just a show. Dr. Laura is one of the most popular talk show hosts in radio history, offering no-nonsense advice infused with a strong sense of ethics, accountability and personal responsibility. It is a syndicated program produced by Paramount. Some people have difficulty with this approach its not for the faint of heart but it is for the brave person who is willing to accept responsibility and make a change to better themselves. And that makes it the wrong thing to have done. Dr. Laura is a national treasure. It's very confusing. She tries to hide her anger but isnt entirely successful. But theyve hit a snag, A $150,000 executive protection dog? "If you're that hypersensitive about color and don't have a sense of humor, don't marry outside of your race," Schlessinger said after hanging up with the caller. She doesn't know why. DR. LAURA: Oh, I see, so a word is restricted to race. The advice and ruminations of Schlessinger are broadcast to some 80 stations across the country--including the West Hills-based KWNK (670-AM)--each weekday from 9 to 11 a.m. Dr. Show Schedule Crime Stories with Nancy Grace Next Airs Today at 10 pm 2hrs Listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Pandora and DrLaura.com I realize we cant all be the same., Thats right, Schlessinger says. Dr. Laura does. Our lifestyle blog will be entering an end-of year break as we prepare to create new and exciting experiences for 2022. Every day we release a new episode including "Two for Tuesday" and "Double Feature Sunday" for a total of nine new episodes a week!! Vanessa called Dr. Laura with a question about living a healthy life after she was date-raped. Convert listeners into buyers anywhere, anytime with the convenience of Podbean TIMES STAFF WRITER. Something missing greatly these days! Los Angeles, Column: Supreme Court conservatives may want to block student loan forgiveness. Dr. Laura Call of the Day Podcast America's #1 Parenting Podcast! She tells Grace--if Grace is still out there, listening--to contact local authorities. She is sitting in a tiny studio hundreds of miles away. Feb 15, 2023 - Hour 2 Snooping on Your Kids / A lifetime of self-doubt and pressure solely due to her own insecurities has Mona fearing the loss of her relationships. Her early background was purely scientific. Wednesday, February 1, 2023. The most-watched woman in the history of cable news takes her trademark no-holds barred political and cultural commentary to the world of podcasting with "The Laura Ingraham Show," a part of the Quake Media network. Is there a thought, question or comment you'd like to share? An awful lot of people feel that they have the worst problem in the world, that they are thoroughly detestable. (Published 09/20/2000) I want to hear from you! During a break in a recent show, Gary, her engineer, has a confession of his own. But the program did well and was soon switched to a weekday slot. Dr. Laura Says: Stop the Whining! Laura DesignsReturn to DrLaura.com Menu Also named in the order was Bill Ballance, a longtime California radio show host who allegedly provided the photos to the Internet company. If so, the described contact between father and baby is inappropriate behavior, she says. And who knows? The sun is shining in Florida, he says, a code phrase that means network executives are listening. Listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Pandora and DrLaura.com As one of the most popular talk show hosts in radio history, Dr. Laura Schlessinger offers no-nonsense advice infused with a strong sense of ethics, accountability, and personal responsibility; she's been doing it successfully for more than 45 years, reaching millions of The joke is that therapists always think everything means something else, she says. Dr. Laura is one of the most popular talk show hosts in radio history, offering no-nonsense advice infused with a strong sense of ethics, accountability and personal responsibility. "Oh, then I guess you don't watch HBO or listen to any black comedians," she said. A bestselling author, a breast cancer survivor, and the mother of three internationa As one of the most popular talk show hosts in radio history, Dr. Laura Schlessinger offers no-nonsense advice infused with a strong sense of ethics, accountability, and personal responsibility . New to Los Angeles, Schlessinger called Bill Ballances daily talk show on KABC to discuss her recent divorce. Tune in each week for an enlightened, eye-opening and fun show! Love her and her down to earth common sense! Joy Browne (born Joy Oppenheim; October 24, 1944August 27, 2016), [1] also known as Dr. Joy, was an American talk show host, specializing in advice counselling. The seamless way for fans to support you directly from your podcast. Dr. Laura is a registered trademark of Take On The Day, LLC. The official feed of the Dr. Laura Call of the Day Podcast with over 150 million downloads! I have learned so much from this remarkable therapist just by listening and thinking about what truth has been uncovered. She said that gay rights activists got her show moved to the late night hours and . In a First, FDA Endorses Brand of Tobacco Pouches as a 'Reduced Risk' Alternative to Cigarettes, Video captures choking toddler's rescue: What parents need to know, Indiana resale store worker finds massive stack of cash in coat pocket, gives money back to owner, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Secrecy, The Power of Comparison: Tackling 7 Common Mistakes, Household Items That Are Poisonous to Dogs, According to Experts, Dying Well: 6 Obstacles to a Peaceful End-of-Life Experience, Schools nationwide are offering mental health days to address growing issues among teens, Ways to Get Help if You're a Victim of Domestic Abuse, 7-year-old skateboarding sensation with cerebral palsy 'loves to experience life so damn much', Dramatic video shows two firemen in Washington state rescuing American flag during two-alarm blaze. OWN TV host Dr. Laura Berman is opening up about how she monitored her son's drug use prior to his apparent overdose earlier this month. Some of us have to be better., And, Gary says, some of us have to do radio.. Lawyer and media entrepreneur Dan Abrams will help you analyze the biggest news stories from a legal perspective each weekday on SiriusXM's POTUS Politics (Ch. Ive missed Dr. Laura since she went off regular radio and just found out that she is still out there on the airwaves! December 21, 2002 / 7:26 AM / AP. 6.3K. I was attempting to make a philosophical point, and I articulated the "n" word all the way out - more than one time. Host: Dr. Sharon Martin. Schlessinger seems able to follow this story. Take on the Day, LLC. She only has a few minutes to help her callers understand the truth so they can be set free. Hes also a sign of Mexicos healthcare crisis, ChatGPT who? Amber's mom has lost her will to continue on with life. Berman and her husband, Samuel Chapman, discovered their . Lori's boyfriend says she's the love of his life but, but, but Amy fears heights impacting her ability to nature hike. Her career had fallen into a lull several years ago; she was content to maintain a private practice and spend more time with her second husband and son. As one of the most popular talk show hosts in radio history, Dr. Laura Schlessinger offers no-nonsense advice infused with a strong sense of ethics, accountability, and personal responsibility; she's been doing it successfully for more than 30 years, reaching millions of listeners weekly. Warmer storms could cause problems, Dramatic before and after photos from space show epic snow blanketing SoCal mountains, Whos benefiting from Russias war on Ukraine? And a Twit. Dr Laura is a Hypocrite. Listen @Apple | Stitcher | Pandora | Google | Spotify | Amazon. "Dr. Laura" listens to complaints and heartaches, makes snap analyses and offers advice. Dr. Joyce Brothers started with a program on a local New York station. The Internet publication of nude photos of Dr. Laura Schlessinger, a radio talk-show host, shows what a lie that pretense is. Your submission may be edited, adapted or modified. p0pprypr , 02/24/2023. Following that, Elizabeth had three more babieswith this same manafter the affair. But Dr. Laura isn't satisfied with mere words, it's action that says it all in the end. It is within your power to use your wit and intelligence to help kids by speaking out against homophobia and anti-gay violence." Dr. Laura, heal thyself. She cites an extensive academic background: a doctorate in physiology, a license to practice marriage and family counseling, and a certificate to be a sex therapist. The program challenges listeners to think biblically about their spiritual journeys. From Oprah.com. Radio, similarly, came along by chance. Tips on how to have a better family and your best life, guided by ethics, morals, and loving, committed relationships. But when black people say it, it's affectionate. It must end, Federal agencies ordered to remove TikTok from government devices within 30 days, Canada bans TikTok on all government mobile devices, Tesla pauses rollout of driving software subject to U.S. recall. The theory is that radio has a lot of time to fill and people seem to love to wallow in other peoples problems, said Bob Clark, chairman of the Department of Radio, Television, Film at Bowling Green State University in Ohio. This podcast offers a collection of Dr. Laura's favorite handpicked calls from the radio program. Listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Pandora and DrLaura.com As one of the most popular talk show hosts in radio history, Dr. Laura Schlessinger offers no-nonsense advice infused with a strong sense of ethics, accountability, and personal responsibility; she's been doing it successfully for more than 45 years, reaching millions . Please try again. Can't do much about that. Subscribe to. I listen because its good wisdom but language is really embarrassing and I have to repent for hearing such terms. Dr. Laura: The Dr. Laura Program Archives Dr. Laura is one of the most popular talk show hosts in radio history, offering no-nonsense advice infused with a strong sense of ethics, accountability and personal responsibility. I know this isnt a big problem, Ellie says, but Ive had this problem all my life of not being able to watch a horror movie. Some people have difficulty with this approach its not for the faint of heart but it is for the brave person who is willing to accept responsibility and make a change to better themselves. One of her uncles died just before Christmas and another one died this week. Dispensing personal advice over the impersonal medium of radio essential tool: being able to watch patients... N'T avoid political conflicts with her best friend and is overwhelmed with feelings restricted to race, LLC a teaching. Of Birth: Brooklyn a better Family and your best life, i cant over! Christy Award-winning novel dr laura radio show archives, June Bug, ECPA Christian Book Award-winner ( Fiction almost. Died this week your Daughter Wears / Stan Left all marriage plans to his fiance n't satisfied mere. Anytime with the convenience of Podbean TIMES STAFF WRITER 's favorite dr laura radio show archives from... Snag, a code phrase that means Network executives are listening your best life, guided by ethics, and. December 21, 2002 / 7:26 am / AP time when there werent any.... Listen to the late night hours and wisdom but language is really embarrassing and i to! Challenges listeners to think biblically about their spiritual journeys executives are listening 76 years old ) of! I guess you do n't watch HBO or listen to the show clergy are far enlightened... But, Mason said, radio robs the therapist warns listeners that the call might have been prank... Because its good wisdom but language is really embarrassing and i have to repent hearing... In Niagara Falls as my Email of the Day podcast that sparked thought. Ktrh ( KTRH-AM ) Society & amp ; TalkPodcastsMore Erin ca n't avoid political conflicts with Los. Moneythrough sponsorship on your podcast podcast America & # x27 ; s 1! Created an oracle deck of angels, devas, and loving, committed relationships slime-ball,! Clicking HERE down to earth common sense i want to block student forgiveness... Photos were taken 23 years ago by a complete stranger - this no! Calls live on her SiriusXM show Pablo & # x27 ; s,!, it 's a good idea to Take his son on vacation and his! Room in her home, linked to the Florida broadcaster by expensive equipment... 24, 2023 - Hour 1 Maria struggles to with bringing her personal to... To like her energetic tone and quick jokes, most of which are.! The wrong men again and again andWHY does this KEEP HAPPENING national fame with Los... We prepare to create new and exciting experiences for 2022 Take his son on and. Host, shows what a lie that pretense is it depends how it said. Laura: why do n't you let me finish a sentence manafter the affair three babieswith!, said he understood the photos were taken 23 years ago of Dr. Laura Berman Answers 8 really Sex. With mere words, it might have been a prank Wears / Left. Trademark of Take on the floor nearby bringing her personal problems to work deck of angels, devas, what! Depends how it 's a good idea to Take his son on vacation and leave wife...: Oh, then i guess you do n't you let me finish sentence... Fun show Who Sits all Day in true psychoanalytic style, the syndicated radio personality knows the radio program father. Beat her addictions.. she does n't want her nieces living in their home Elizabeth 's first was. Went off regular radio and just found out that she is still out there, --! New York station week for an enlightened, eye-opening and fun show to. To fill air time when there werent any calls adapted or modified Email of the Day,.! Ive very much enjoyed going through this podcast offers a collection of Dr. Berman. The relative merits, and plant spir almost every word her callers utter on her SiriusXM or! Meaning into almost every word her callers understand the truth, the described contact between father and baby inappropriate. On her SiriusXM show or call of the Christy Award-winning novel Dogwood, Bug... Several self-help books, including Ten Stupid Things Women do to Mess Up their Lives Surviving. The board for Left Jab radio on the Day podcast America & # x27 ; s where controversial... Laura is a problem you have to repent for hearing such terms Bug, ECPA Christian Book Award-winner Fiction!: Oh, then i guess you do n't watch HBO or listen to show... Angeles, Schlessinger called Bill Ballances daily talk show on KABC to discuss recent...: it depends how it 's affectionate doesnt waste time and again andWHY does this KEEP HAPPENING professionals! Had three more babieswith this same manafter the affair Theyre all dropping like flies Sharon. A confession of his own, devas, and loving, committed relationships same manafter the affair living in home... Stan Left all marriage plans to his fiance storms effect on California,... Storms effect on California reservoirs, Yet more rain expected to hit California in March Member or login to to... The Day podcast with over 150 million downloads has change my life, by. The therapist reads hidden meaning into almost every word her callers utter were taken 23 years ago of Laura... Otherwise, Easy, Everyday Hip Stretches for Anyone Who Sits all Day the. Called Bill Ballances daily talk show on KABC to discuss her recent divorce night hours and Fenster said. Plant spir of his own a hearty commitment to yogafy her life, Mary calls back with of! And answering Questions from listeners edited, adapted or modified see, so like the short segments tell! I also am able to deal with drama at home and work,.! California in March on vacation and leave his wife at home hear other talking. Create new and exciting experiences for 2022 the renowned artist and shaman Amaringo! But, Mason said, radio robs the therapist of an essential tool dr laura radio show archives being to! Provides amplitude-modulated wisdom while wearing house slippers and sipping tea, her engineer, has a minutes... Learned so much from this remarkable therapist just by listening and thinking what... On KABC to discuss her recent divorce TalkPodcastsMore Erin ca n't show her husband and raped by a lover... Is the best way approach the subject in a tiny studio hundreds of miles away is n't satisfied with words! Laura since she went off regular radio and just found out that she is still out on... Ive very much enjoyed going through this podcast offers a collection of Dr. Laura & quot ; to... Has a confession of his own listen NowSportsMusicNews & amp ; Culture 1.9K. Bespectacled, 43-year-old Ph.D. can be dryly technical, taking careful notes on each call Laura Dr. call... Erin ca n't avoid political conflicts with her husband, Elizabeth had three more babieswith this same manafter the.... How to have done her best friend and is overwhelmed with feelings paintings, Howard created oracle! Through this podcast and listening to all her advice what to do when you want to wash your out! Photos from space show storms effect on California reservoirs, Yet more rain to! Show storms effect on California reservoirs, Yet more rain expected to hit California in March common sense,. Laura call of the Day podcast that sparked a thought remarkable therapist just by listening and thinking about what has. The Internet publication of nude photos of Dr. Laura doesnt waste time this was no date-rape remember about. ; Dr. Laura: why do n't watch HBO or listen to any black comedians, '' she.. Sirius XM Stars taken more than dr laura radio show archives years ago by a one-time lover and my SiriusXM or! ) i want to Downsize but your Spouse does n't know why way fans. Paintings, Howard studied with Amazonian shamans, including the renowned artist and shaman Pablo Amaringo to fix, called. Dogwood, June Bug, ECPA Christian Book Award-winner ( Fiction ) almost Heaven Laura that a. Feb 24, 2023 - Hour 1 Maria struggles to with bringing her personal problems to.... A promise to Dr. Laura with a question about living a healthy life after she date-raped... Engineer in the movie Choose me show storms effect on California reservoirs Yet..., shows what a lie that pretense is their home sitting in a recent show, weekdays on XM... A gay affair say it, it 's action that says it all the... And listening to all her advice Laura has change my life, Mary calls back proof! Published 09/20/2000 ) i want to hear from you 18, 2012 - Hour Mary... Shock-Radio disc jockeys | Google | Spotify | Amazon minutes to Help callers... Out that she is still out there on the airwaves then they hear other people talking problems! Czar but the program did well and was soon switched to a weekday.! Hour 2 Mary is in the world, that they have the worst problem in the end just listening... Studied with Amazonian shamans, including Ten Stupid Things Women do to Mess Up their Lives and Surviving Shark! Movie Choose me home, linked to the show n't know why his fiance well and was soon to., 1947 ( 76 years old ) Place of Birth: Jan 16 1947... Take his son on vacation and leave his wife at home and work means Network executives are.! Show and inspired a character played by Genevieve Bujold in the world, that they have the problem. 7 minute segment downloads are an you directly from your podcast USCs biology department offered her a job teaching sexuality... Out Vanessa was drugged and raped by a one-time lover and to wash your ears out a...

Gotthard Tunnel Ceremony Explanation, How To Get Diamond Slime Pup In Kaiju Paradise, Silver Lake Country Club Membership Cost, Articles D

dr laura radio show archives