carlos minor gold rush: white water net worthhungary no longer a democracy Posted March 13, 2023

carlos minor gold rush: white water net worthhalimbawa ng halamang ornamental na may kasamang ibang halaman

I didnt know Disney owned Discovery. Goodbye Discovery Plus. This is hella lame that they are doing this to the show. Gutted, rushed home from work tonight to watch my favourite program and nothing!!! ), its like the company owning it, is self sabotaging itself. We look forward to White Water every week. I think his biggest problem is that he is impetuous; but give him the time and resources and he will be a helluva gold miner. I will help Disneys tax purposes by just Protesting the whole channel. fekn greedy corporate wankers a hope they lose a shit load e money and regret their ludicrous decision. I enjoy all gold programs. I have been hunting for the next episode all of January. Gold Rush Whitewater without informing the fans. Evidently youre not a fan otherwise you wouldve never done that Hard to be loyal to your company when you make stupid ass decisions like this Tim please bitch smack that executive for me .. I will stop Not happy at all. There are a lot of other shows they could take off! White Water was the only reason I subscribed to Discover Plus. Jessa Duggars Baby Miscarriage Ignites Pro-Abortion Firestorm? Bring them back!!!!!! I guess we just have to wait so Discovery can save money. THANKS FOR NOT APPRECIATING YOUR VIEWERS I THINK YOU MADE A POOR CHOICE. What a disappointment. Just found this out now as I keep looking for when its on. But I sure will miss White Water! This the best show on TV! Sounds pretty shady to me. well it will certainly hurt their bottom line when I cancel discovery +, habo max and disney because there isnt anything on it to watch so why bother paying for it. Im voting by canceling Discovery. What a scam the reason I purchased Discovery+ was because of this show . this really stinks and looked forward to it on Friday nights. win win for me you greedy selfish tossers. The story takes place in the frozen North. Also not having the decency to warn viewers as well! to stop the show in the middle of the season? Considering ending subscription. You are obviously one of those saps that think woke is a word for everything. Incidentally make a program about the idiots that caused this and being sacked I would watch. In the previous episode, we saw Dustin faced some disappointment with his first two picks -- one was too dangerous and the other one was already used up.. Will luck favor Dustin and his friend Carlos Minor this time? 42 Episodes 2022. Ill go first. He initially made a living by milking cows before diversifying into the mining business. The series is currently in its fifth season and has added two miners to their crew, Mark Stamper and Kayla Johanson. . doh. Why, why would you stop gold rush white water and replace it with Dave Turin? Make it happening ASP! FM ! Additionally, Beets appeared in the 2013 documentary miniseries "Gold Fever." He started out as a lowly machine operator but has now grown to become one of the biggest miners in Klondike, Canada. Gimme a break!and btw Ive canceled my app. Damn hypocrisy! They dont care about their paying customers, so why should we pay. How much do shareholders earn? Now that I know Ive cancelled discovery+. "Gold Rush" is a reality TV series airing on Discovery Channel since 2010, which focuses on gold mine deposits in Yukon Territory, Canada, and the teams of miners working there. . The Discovery reality series"Gold Rush" has no shortage of fans who have worked collectively to ensure its stay on the airwaves for over a decade. Bring it back! how are u going to postpone/cancel a show thats allready halfway through its season. I dont know if the reasons given are true but either way this is disappointing, to pull halfway thru a season could cost some viewers in the long run. I am so sad about this. You can follow Shawn on Twitter at @sslealos. The people who SUPPORT the effin show. damit put my show back on. Fk the Fans huh? Well I myself and quite a few people I know who watch white water on discovery channel are deciding to quit paying for our streaming services on discovery because they obviously dont care enough about there customers to even inform them about our favorite streaming shows and this isnt the first time it really sucks when your into a show and it just disappears without any explanation . I have been watching Gold Rush since day one, this has never happened before till now. will definitely be missed. Ill be canceling my subscription will not watch gold rush or any other Disney related shows. We as fans have no say. Misery loves company. Larry. Absolutely horrible! SMH, Im Pissed!! Absolutely loved watching White Water and OG Gold Rush on the weekends. Its not Disney owned..lol. shove it discovery. i say i hope it drops and yes i hope someone picks it up quick. How disrespectful to the fans of this show! I no longer have cable either. These people use ingenuity to solve problems, not huge amounts of capital. Its a Bad look. ahole beancounter to really ruin something that somehow manages to take our minds off all the other crap that we putting up with in the world nowadays. Ive wondered what happened. I feel the same way about Gold Rush White Water as I did the first few seasons of Gold Rush. Seriously Discovery??? Can you say TRUMP TAX RETURNS hey ho. IF the show bombs there will be YT revenue to fall back on. Even still, some longtime fans have reservations about him and how he acts when the camera is pointed in his direction. Men doing masculine things. However this season White Water has been far more exciting. I am very disappointed that Gold Rush white Water is going into hiatus. Do you really think that they give a $hit what fans of the show think? Once you were popular, now youre just another suck ass corporation who doesnt want to pay taxes. At least in the rivers it would be cool to find some big nuggets for a change. They refuse to give up. Do a bit of research! This is a very bad decision on their part because as much as I love the show Ima wait a couple years to view it on a steaming service .So I wont be viewing any if their adds . not only was it on basically in the middle of the night, which was rediculous, but now not at all until God knows when? They probably did it to line their already fat bank accounts even more! The only reason why I have the Discovery+ App and keep it is becasue of both Gold Rushes. Now we all fans have to pay the price. When you make a decision to pull it, how about a heads up to fans. Is He Divorced? You have got to be kidding. #fuckdiscovery-warnerbros. there just trying to hide money from the IRS its all about the money not the fans. This show is so real and the people in it work extremely hard to demonstrate the toughness it takes to get the gold. Half the shows are crying over breakdowns. A guy like him next to you in a foxhole, it just makes life a tad easier," and SomberGuitar compared him to one of their previous coworkers, noting that "Most people are toxic to each other. Way to go Disney!!! Formerly Retired Wendy Williams To Join The View? Thats why I download so I dont have to watch it on some stupid channel and pay for a no show. Fans are fans = they want to see it, especially when it appears they may hit some good gold. "Carlos is doing what he needs to do to get airtime and that sweet Discovery money. CUTTING THE SHOW IS RUDE AND DISAPPOINTING TO FANS. my 2 year old grandson even watched white water with us, and as someone who does a bit of prospecting we have learned a lot from the Hurt boys. I like gold rush white water the best also, I would like to know if it had anything too do with Justin, throwing the generator in the water, I wonder if he new something was going down,he was really hateful to his workers and friends on the last episode, I never seen him act that way!! typical corporate bs,with only thinking of themselves and there corporate bonuses and kickbacks. If they want to save money, fire the executives who clearly have their heads and probably, other things, up their butts. Carlo Minor net worth is $14 Million. disgusting, especially as the channel is an added subscription. Fans love these underdogs . You just lost my 10 bucks a month. Smart move. Hope you go broke! You put on Aussie gold 2.0 rescue but dont put on the real gold hunters. White Water is the only Gold Rush show I still look forward to and the bean counters took it off. Hopefully white water can get out from under the contract and someone more reliable pick them up. Nina Oyama Age, Height, Wikipedia, Girlfriend, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Instagram. It will hurt their ratings, but life goes on. We will help them save their precious money. So, History is owned by A&E Networks, BUT in a joint adventure with Hearst Communications and Disney General Entertainment Content Division; and Disney is scrambling to increase profitability, cutting cost, assuring a more woke agenda in what is called a now non linear world. thanks for ruining my friday nites with the kids. How much Parker is on TV , that little bratty punk not what we wanna see! Flash In Your Pan 5.34K subscribers Join Subscribe 66 558 views Streamed 2 weeks ago Hey #FlashFam, YouTubers,. What Jerks.. if I had the money I would go up there and film it myself and play it on pod cast, Adding Kayla made a whole difference to our interest, smart, determined, beautiful, good caring leader. Fred Hurt and Son Dustin Hurt have left Gold Rush and have been working in another show Gold Rush: White Waters since 2018. Putting the spotlight on the father-son duo of"Dakota" Fred and Dustin Hurt, "White Water" chronicles their attempts to hit it big in the gold mining game. The 27-year-old miner is living comfortably with his $10 million net worth. And I thought maybe Dustin was in the hospital or something terrible. She has also appeared on Gold Rush: White Water alongside Carlos back in 2019.Carlos Minor and his wife have a little daughter who was born in 2017. This pisses me off more than ever!!! January 3, 2023 by Shawn Lealos 458 Comments. Now you dont want to pay them?? Exactly I agree with you I was deleting shit off my DVR thinking it wasnt recording and freaking out that Im missing the show. White Water was the best of these shows. Regular gold was getting rather same old same old. This months long delay is bad enough, but just consider that TNT has already shot and produced the final season (everyone knew going in it was the last season, so it could wrap the story up nicely) of Snowpiercer and now are not going to air it because it saves them more money to keep it in the can and never show it than theyll make by showing it! We really like the Gold Rush/White Water show and are upset that it was stopped abruptly in the middle of the season. Also Read: Duane Ollinger Blind Frog Ranch Wikipedia: Age, Height, Instagram, Married, Wife, Net Worth 2022! Will not be watching Discovery until it returns. Carlos Minor garnered a net worth of under $500 thousand by 2022. one of my favorite shows one of the reasons I pay for discovery plus. Thats bullshit boys. Bad news. In 2018, Discovery Channel decided to make another spin-off of Gold Rush. We pay to watch this show!!! White Water Sneak Peek. Look at the Curse of oak Island. I kept thinking, the season cant be over! Disney just doesnt care about viewers, not really. I feel like Im paying taxes by keeping my subscription. Thats how you can get back at them f***ers!!! this is horseshit!!!! What a shame. Stupidity. I totally agree. Planning! Some rectum must have got his finger in the till. What an inconsiderate company you must be. Eric Drummond Blind Frog Ranch Wikipedia: Age, Height, Instagram, Wife, Net Worth 2022! So, he probably earned somewhere in the mid-range of that as well. His son, Teclo is in the Marine Corps, while his daughter Xochitl worked at Dominos Pizza. Gold Rush White Water is kind of the same situation with Dustin and the boys (and girl) still experimenting as they go. The decision to stop airing it mid season with no valid explanation shows Discoverys contempt for fans. I am canceling my discovery + as well as Disney+ and any other subscriptions that could make them another penny out of my pocket. Yeah Disney ! thought the same thing. Very disappointed. Seriously? Also Read: Eric Drummond Blind Frog Ranch Wikipedia: Age, Height, Instagram, Wife, Net Worth 2022! I have been a huge fan of the Gold Rush series since it began, I live in the caribou mountian area in BC ,and have gold fever. i like all of gold rush . You certainly know how to piss off your viewers.cheers. Removing good shows and leaving crappy ones! what a cuck move by that executive. I learned so much about how different personalities and these folks (All include d) deal with unbelievably tough decisions and fights of their lives to push on forwards towards a positive result no matter what, they made a huge difference in my own life especially when it comes to confidence in my job and personal struggles that seem overbearing at times! WellI guess its time to cut Discovery out! You stopped GRWW so I have stopped the 3.99. cant say enough bad things about them! GRWW was my most favorite Gold Rush. what the hell is wrong with you people. toooo many auto shows Discovery plus subscription might have to be binned .not happy. I have been a loyal fan of the Gold Rush series since the beginning. One of the most prolific presences on "White Water" is Carlos Minor a former Marine drill sergeant who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty when the situation calls for it. Gold Rush: White Water is extreme gold mining at the most challenging of locations. When Gold Rush first started it was much more interesting when the guys were kind of learning as they went due to most of them inexperienced miners. This is one of the best shows on cable. To me this is one of the best shows on TV, 100% real deal. thats a bunch of BS. Money First! Most likely Justins team. Now we discover that its on a long break. I agree. I hope Mickey Mouse gets herpes! You broke our hearts! The producer should have given us heads-up when they were going to pull the series. Bet youll re-run the first episodes again 1st omg. He often appears alongside his son Dustin, but their relationship is fraught with tension. You also have to consider how much Juan might have made per episode on Gold Rush during his multiple seasons on the show. Heidi Berger and Daniel Ricciardo Are They Still Together? Seon exclaimed as he looked inside the hole. I watched Gold Rush White Water for years on DC, and now i have to find out on a forum that those greedy bastards from DC have put the show on hold! No idea it had been put down. Definitely considering canceling my subscription to Discovery Plus! Not happy at all. I paid for the entire season up front on prime video because my Disney app wont work and I love this show so much. This is a Friday ritual for some of us. Disney SUCKS!! But he was not bothered too much by whatever the viewers had to say, he stayed and passed each season. Such a disappointment smh My boyfriend I would binge watch this show and to me thay says a lot because my guy doesnt care to watch TV He watches the Oak Island show but he will only binge watch this show. They lied to the viewers when they took it off the air. just a hiatus mid season. Maybe you could make a few short commercials explaining what can be seen on Discovery and the prices. Makes no sense. This is so stupid in mid season & been waiting and looking for it the last cpl weeks so I looked it up to find this. No communication, no anything. I like the show too. I had bored with the show until White Waterlike its been my new favorite show since it startedto make a greedy decision mid season after the show has been shot and ready to go is the crappiest move ever! Make sure you shove Dave Turin, Mike Rowe and every type of moonshiners you can think of down our throats in place of White Water. The Dakota Boys put together a team of intrepid divers, mountaineers and bush mechanics to go where no miner has ever managed to explore - the depths of freezing plunge pools in white water rapids that have only recently become accessible. TOTAL DICK MOVE!!!!!!!!!! I am canceling my subscription to discovery. Why u screwing the Dakota boys! Best show on Friday night! Could have moved the day or kept it going on Discovery +. Have to look real closely at the next proxy I receive for my Discovery shares and vote out some of these idiots. Not available? I know it is a different network, but the work is done by professional with their own insurances. Going to call and cancel this channel! Though the season is already paid for, fully edited it has been paused until at least the new tax year as they (Disney) reassess their profit/loss margins, determine what shows for 2023-2024 need to be more diversified (another subtle reference to WOKE agenda). If you believe this is a smart move,then maybe you should consider a career move. Good luck theres plenty to watch for free with very minimal commercials, I guess the show isnt woke enough,this was my favourite show. According to Tim, an executive at Discovery-Warner Bros. decided to take the show off the air for the next three months.

David Deloach Obituary Blackshear Ga, Articles C

carlos minor gold rush: white water net worth