bts reaction to you scolding themhungary no longer a democracy Posted March 13, 2023

Jimin, theyll love you! You reassured him. Comes to you with advice and problems because he has trouble solving them by himself still. You can simply like it because I know that not everyone wants a giveaway post on their blog. thank ~. Masterlist. Hes just. They dont like Worldwide Handsome? Hed laugh. The teacher even asked you about it, saying that it wasnt like you to have a damaged paper. "But I'm playing." He likes it a lot. Math rolled around not shortly after. Please come in. Your mom would smile after he finished his introduction. Babe all you gotta do is ask, you know that right. Youre going, and so are the others. Where are my sunglasses? He would ask the moment he noticed them missing. What did I do to him?. He wanted to see the finish project after you had worked so hard on it. I got you this.. You looked back at Jimin, who was in the back row, and showed him the paper. He would just want to know where you learned, and how you learned this trickery. I wish I could say the same. You grunted, making sure Jungkook didnt hear. He really likes taking you to see new places and you really like seeing them. Tripping over my own feet as soon as they started hyping me up and being really embarrassed. You also cheer him up when hes feeling down. "Want a bite?" The other members actually like it and think its funny, but they pretend they dont. I expect a dance routine to be made and preformed by next Friday. B o o t y. How dancing together made you guys best friends and rocketed you guys into an everlasting friendship. After promising Hoseok you would go to the party, you were stuck another night with him. After opening it, you seen Hoseok smiling at you. Its soo cuute He would giggle so much his jaw hurt and all your time would be spent cuddling with the cat even though he probably loved it more than you. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . He also always stole your homework to copy off of it. If I fail, so do you.. all day long. You nodded, beginning to dance to the music. Its for Jungkook. Jungkook: Playing online games and there was this guy that just wouldnt top killing me so I snatched my mic and started telling him to stop targeting me. He worships your body like your his goddess and you know that by how he treats you but hell never say anything bc hes the shyest boi. Hed stifle his laughter, trying not to let them know he had heard them. rest of the boys were murmuring amongst themselves then I could hear one of the My reaction to Jin being so done with BTS & scolding them for 14min straight! Bye Jagi. Hed kiss your forehead before running away. "Whatever." Like the one friend that always gets themselves in trouble with their mouth? He wouldnt pay attention to your body until you were right in front of his eyes. Somehow, you guys never forgot it from when you were kids. Hed walk in, already trying to talk about how your day went but becoming quiet when he realized you were sleeping. Youll pace around the room worried that Tae might scold you or hate you really bad. Of course resulting in Jin giving in and giving her a kiss on the cheek Aigoo youre just like your daddy, C/N I heard you bit a boys hand at school today. He wouldnt know how to react, eventually walking over and helping you up. It will remain activated for past works, but nothing new will be posted here. You have paintkind of everywhere. He said, cracking up laughing. Okay, Ill tell him. He nodded before shutting his locker and running away. Admins: Amelia & Kaitlin In public he would hold your hand tightly especially infront of every man friend you have that was a suspect. The shyest boi. Jin: Jagi its ok I still love you and thats all that matters ,you dont have to be my ideal type for me to love you, Jin would not care too much about it at all seeing as you manage to win his heart and keep it despite not being his perfect image of some girl he did not meet,he met you and loved you, Rap monii:Yeah I mean you not but I dont see the problem, Not that he could care less about your insecure feeling its just since he had already told you he loved you that he would not understand why you got so worked up about it and simply comfort you with the iconic idk wtf is going on facelol he would still love you tho, WHA MY JAGI IS PERFECT NO MATTER WHAT I SAID ON SOME AWARD SHOW PLS DONT BE UPSET, The hyper would be a little shoked that someone had said you were not good enough for him because you were not his ideal-type but non the less he would use his hobi charm to cheer you up and start saying my ideal type in ma Angel, its ok jagi it doesnt matter Because you still got me, He would not say much and comfort you untill you felt better and offer to take you out to do whatever you want to make sure all the insecurities were gone, you are so beautiful the way you are it doesnt matter love ok, V would tell you all kinds of sweet words and he mentioned every single one and after you calm down he would take you out and just exploring with you to make you happy and himself because he loved seeing you smile, He would sing to you to get you to calm down and hug you and give you all the affection he had in his body just to make sure you were ok and wisper sweet words and stroke you hair and you both would eventually fall asleep in each others embrace, no pls dont be upset jagi its ok that your not my ideal type those are just words infact you changed those words, He would not be really sure on what to do so he would try various methods to get you to see how amazing you were to him and for a few day just shower you in attention and pure love like the sweet bunny he is. He likes to take in the small things. What do you think the others are doing? Jhope asked. Soon he adds two fingers making you go crazy. "I'm sorry." Everyone laughed, including Tae who probably laughed the hardest. You guys both love learning about art, seeing it and learning about the artist behind the art piece itself. Acts like a badass with his bigass knife. - Bandmate Having A Crush On You. phone and listen to the problems of my co-workers. Hell make sure to love you extra. Genre: Just confused at first. I get along with the other guys.. With me please. Already sensitive, instinctively you rubbed your thighs together and kept your legs closed. 0:00 13:10 #bts #btsarmy #reaction [bts reaction] jin scolding members should i laugh or cry?! lesson?. Hell just go home from practice and tell you everything. You say and they quiet down quickly. He really wasnt expecting to you to sleep like that. When Jimin told him that you were really upset at him he would rush back home to see you already a mess. Well see you soon my kittens~. Hed give you a big smile I didnt know you listen to BTS *insert wink* Youd beat his shoulder playfully and then chuckle Of course I do! Really helpful when you dont understand school work or just want some company while studying. This continued most of the week, Jungkook continuously stepping on you as you tried to dance with him. BTS Jealous Boyfriends (!!) Confusion. And you know what, I have been very successful. Hyung Line. You say and he laughs as you start complaining. No, I just wasnt expecting it. BTS Reacts: S/o insecure about large chest. He would fall completely silent after watching Jimin accidently trip you. Jimin, remember that on hip-hop class we took? Have such a complicated and long friendship that you guys manage to do every time you see each other. While still working you feel more paper balls hit your back and you clench you're own as you hear them giggling. You need to watch after him or he will actually get himself killed while freaking out. He didnt expect you to be asleep on the kitchen table with 500 folders around you labeled work in them. I get hit all the time by the fools.. MTL. He would be proud for you, feeling the need to tell everyone. Here goes Jungkook, standing face to face with his ultimate enemy. Why would I do something like that to my Seokjin?. BOX: 617 STOKES RD.Ste. Requests = closed~ Masterlist You laugh and he relaxes and gets back into position, the other members laughing. His mouth falling open, along with a small wow following soon after. You fell asleep, we should go to sleep and you can do all that stuff later. Im gonna call it P/N! At your own risk babies], You put yourself in his favourite black lace lingerie and his big shirt over. Please dont get the wrong idea about me, Im not really like that I pro-.. Hi lovely! He beamed. Scolding might make sense to you, but that doesn't mean it does for your cat. I mean he has the most body mass and look at his legs.. Jungkook says and you turn around and smile. Son, its okay. Its doesnt matter Kookie. Youd mumble after kissing his neck. What did you do at school this time honey?, It looked too delicious Your daughter would start pouting and give him puppy eyes. so damn pleased, he will literally applaud your ass. Like yes, so what if Jimin was in a club? Of course I do. You grabbed a pencil, throwing it at him. Only smiles as he retrieved his bags, you scolding him as he just laughed. Youll only feel guilty but accept all of his scoldings even though you felt hurt. I didnt even notice, you look amazing though.. Me or the puppy? You, of course silly He would kiss you on the forehead and carry you to the sofa with the puppy on your lap Look, its just our cute baby. He would push Jungkook away without even thinking. Seokjin wouldnt be into the concept. You know how he gets shy, and hes not his usual self? Hes quickly try to cover it up. Go change because if someone else sees you I might have to hit them., BTS reaction to your friends not liking them, BTS reactions to another member hurting their crush, BTS reaction to meeting your family/parents, BTS reaction to their S/O overworking themselves, BTS reaction to you barely wearing any clothing when you sleep. Its not for me, Y/N. Hand gripping hard on ur hips and the other tangled in your hair causing your rubber band to fall. Hell go back home running and stops once he sees you. Hed always argue that you had sweatpants you can put on. Hella turned on when you call him papi. working at this electronics company; which is a long time considering I get Hed love how your voice sounds when you say it, but knowing the meaning hed be scared at how attracted he is to you when you say Papi poor Jin. Once you realised the changes you would ask him whats wrong and he tells you everything because hes really scared. Always has a gun and a knife on him. Gets scared and paranoid by almost everything since the outbreak happened. - Amelia, Jin would be into a firm ass, like an apple. When you told him that you broke his speaker on accident hell start nagging at you about being clumsy and tell you to never touch his things without permission again. 18, taehyu. Namjoon almost choked on his food, laughing. Hey JJs, its been real, but this blog is coming to a close. If you ever ask him why hes all *blushie blushie* hell cover his face and shake his head but you have a rough idea. Im at home getting ready, you said that you were going to pick me up. Ends up getting hit and the both of you laughing and shaking it off. Im fine, dont worry about me. He smiled briefly before turning back. BTS reactions to you eating some of their food Seokjin: I can imagine you and him sitting at the table, eating some takeaway he got for the both of you. And? Talking about the dance classes you guys were in when you were younger. He thanks your wardrobe everyday because he gets to see, touch and play with that amazing ass. Hell cook you a special dinner and play games to make you laugh all night. You nodded standing up and clumsily walked to the bedroom, tripping every few steps. He followed you out, still not seeming very nervous. But one thing you two seemed to talk about the most was children. Youre bleeding, look!, He would let out a loud sigh, watching you get hit with a microphone. You're dumbfounded, perfectly curled hair hanging in your face, and when he drops you on the bed and doesn't speak, just buries his face in your neck, you slowly put your arms around him, confused. You finally stopped and headed to the desk, barely being able to carry all the tickets. I think weve seen enough. She said, watching Jungkook talk to the guy running the desk. Jungkook come on! After making it to Yoongis, way to expensive, house, you all climbed out. As soon as it was introduce himself, the best vocabulary and so much respect. though I know nothing about marketing they seem to want a female perspective I promise Ill let my ego down for you. His smile would gradually fade as he seen that you were actually upset about it. You know hes loud, and its adorable. At first he had thatSHE CANT KNOW I LIKE IT mentality. Lets go be badasses!. Other than that, hes almost useless. Its a bunnyyy He wouldnt say anything about it and just laugh at how cute at you and get soft. Hes a total ass man. She followed his advice, surprised when he was actually right. Hed be hurt, but hed try to hide it. He said I was ugly and not cool He would give his gummy smile and ruffle her hair Honey, youre the most beautiful girl in the world, remember that okay? Really? Okay, so we have no food. Okay, Im on my way. You rushed downstairs, throwing on your shoes at the door. You were determined to beat Jungkook, it was the goal for tonight. Come, like this *gif* Hell make sure youd smile all day. It was too late to bail out so I just kept following and I was literally on the opposite tour that I wanted to go on. Its just odd. His lips moving down to your jawline and then your neck sucking lightly on the tender skin leaving marks all over you. Jimin wouldnt tell you directly. Why do you care? His eyes would become watery, and hed try his best not to cry. Oh, he thinks youre flirting with Jimin? He would take every chance he got to grab your butt and he wouldnt be super shy about it unless someone caught him in the act. Nope, Hoseok thinks its a zombie preparing to eat him. In public he would literally take you now, if you call him Papi. Hed get ready for bed himself. The fact that some armys cant accept bts are literally grown men bothers me. Waking up sets the tone of the whole day so I can tell right I WONT FUCKING HESITATE BITCH!. I try to get my body into a routine so I dont need to use an You guys still mess with each other at the dorms but it isnt as bad. Hell pamper you with kisses and let him you sleep in his arms making sure you sleep without any worries. Youll shoo all his negative thoughts away and be extra clingy to him as well. So this is like present day friends, but youve been friends since childhood. He can do much better!, People assume Im a boiler ready to explode, but I actually have very low blood pressure, which is shocking to people., My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body., A lot of people dont like to win. He would just stop you and ask you to just tell him whats wrong. In the short clip, the manager raises his hand against Jungkook, possibly. Remember Im not the freakiest person you"ll ever meet XD. Does he have any flaws?. The other members tease him if they ever catch him looking at your butt and he becomes so red. And would sit alongside her to make sure she doesnt struggle with anything and knows that she can ask questions. Takes care of someone if they get sick or if they get injured fighting. Yah! When youre alone at the dorm the phraseGet your butt over here was guaranteed every time. Wow.. Are you kidding me?!. Yes~ Im openminded to any kink so go ahead!! Hes going to laugh it up at his bros becausehis girl has the best ass and everyone knows. You sighed, knowing that your parents were going to keep asking Jin for advice on food or ask him to cook for them. How is it possible a tiny girl like you spoil an oven? "I love you?" Laughing, you nudged him. When you visit him, its still like visiting him when he was little. Kookie was sitting him the passenger seat and Jin in the drivers seat. You wouldnt argue, knowing that it was already late and he had stayed up and waited until you got finished with your work. Your parents didnt mind, they simply watched you guys. Wellbye then. You said sarcastically, waving at him as he ran. He easily carried you to the bedroom, gently placing you down before climbing next to you. LOVES IT WHEN YOU CALL HIM PAPI. The whole night he would talk very formally, and he honestly sounded like a college professor. It was like a second home to Jin, no surprise. Of course he will. You said, mocking him and making him laugh. I am amazing at everything, arent I? He asked cockily, making you laugh. I listen to you. Together.. Hes a giggly bitch. Im here. Hoseok screamed while knocking. You see, I call mummy jagi everyday and she is happy right? The next day he would get another complain of his daughter calling everyone 'jagiya. But I really didnt cheat. He laughed, kicking the pencil gently back over to you. Turns out he was talking to his wife in a different language, not in fact teaching the class. Box:MrSammyCamPO Box 313DIDCOT, OX11 1FLUnited Kingdom #bts #bangtan #bangtan boys #bts reactions #bts scenarios #bts imagines #bts smut #kpop reactions #kpop smut # . Hobi wanna talk about what you do?. "Did you just blame the dog?" I hope im not bothering you Anyway, id really like a jk imagine with the vibe like the one in Ed Sheerans Perfect mv. Hell be silent for 5 minutes and the next be rampaging and trashing the house. Out of habit, you would rub your legs on his inner thighs everytime he tugs on your hair. Your mom greeted the both of you, opening the door. Seokjin unfortunately learned this the hard way when he had done it accidentally only to have to face your wrath. Home Layout 3NewsTechnology All CodingHosting Create Device Mockups Browser with DeviceMock Creating Local Server From Public Address Professional Gaming Can Build Career CSS Properties You Should Know The Psychology Price. You shout and his jaw drops. This house better not be a mess when I come back from my business trip." GUYS! *Wtf. Hes happily skip inside, the door slamming behind hm. - Amelia, Kim Taehyung! I yelled. Someone has to drag him away before he gets himself killed. Hell act out to the members but not to you. It has this weird effect on him. on things. I would also like to mention I watched the video like, 10 times before writing this. Non profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use* ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS Originally posted by jungkookfortunekookies. Youre lucky I stuck around with you for this long.. When youre upset, hes speeding down the road to come and comfort you. If you can get the passcode you can drop off food or drag him out and back home to sleep.. Im sorryy Jiminnie..I accidentally dropped your watch in the waterI dont think its working anymore He would immediately pull you in a embrace and say Jagi, its totally fine. My reaction to Jin being so done with BTS \u0026 scolding them for 14min straight!300+ BTS Bon Voyage, In The Soop, Run BTS \u0026 Documentary Reactions on Patreon:https://www.patreon.com/mrsammycam---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsEAhWOp2g4----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Links: YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/mrsammycam Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsammycam Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mrsammycam Merch: https://teespring.com/stores/mrsammycam-merch-store Discord: https://discord.gg/pWxjXkj Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/mrsammycam----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------P.O. No, I dont listen to jerks. He doesnt understand and Im trying to at least get him to pass. He sighed, rubbing his arm. I new you were out of my league so I gave up then and there. He said shrugging again. He looked so pretty beneath you like that. Well make it. Hed suddenly feel bad, rushing over and offering comfort. So, are you still up for one more round? Jungkook smiled. Ive never heard him talk like this. Hed smirk at you once the word left your lips. Ahthat was really important, I was about to bake us pizza tonight Hed sigh and rub his forehead. He would point to you as you finished the braid. Them shoulders.*. You and Hoseok talked in the backseat on the drive over to Sugas, talking about the dance assignment. Also, it's my birthday and I'm here, doing nothing, and scrolling through Tumblr. Can easily get a headshot at a long distance. C/N! I was planning to buy a new one anyways Hed lie about it making you feel better and just cuddle you all the way. After noticing youd walk over and sit in his lap. Hes someone who you can almost never be mad at. He would be very worried and would want answers. Lingerie visible and shirt going up higher exposing abit more of your lace panties. Hed smile, watching you slowly fall asleep as you worked. We should work together more often. Jungkook said while smiling brightly. He gets all soft when hes away from others and only with you. Hell just be really sad that you doubted him. Im not sure, maybe something upbeat and light. He shrugged. Hell proceed to your room with caution and as he comes closer hed notice that his music was accompanied by your breathy moans. I feel like he would recommend certain dishes. Hell constantly remind you that a speaker wouldnt destroy your relationship. Its just dumb pranks like scaring each other when they walk around a corner, throwing an object at them, spraying them with the sink faucet. Would really be cute childhood friends together. where are you? Hed ask after looking everywhere. Except now you are drenched. You had planned to shower together to take his mind off things before having a birthday dinner. Goes to art museum tours when you can together. He would immediately react, jumping out of his chair and walking over to you.

Inventor Automatic Exploded View, Grazing Boxes Cardiff, How To Become A Sniper In The Navy, St John Collection By Marie Gray, Articles B

bts reaction to you scolding them