221g asked to submit passporthungary no longer a democracy Posted March 13, 2023

The United States will usually do an extra employment check if you work in a consultancy that is hard to define. In some instances, however, some 221g processing times can take many months or even over a year. The consular officer will either issue or refuse the visa. I feel positive here. All documents and information requested in a 221(g) letter should be submitted as instructed on the sheet the officer provided to the applicant, either by email or if an original document is specifically requested -- at the nearest CITIC Bank document collection office within one year from the date you received the 221(g) letter. Pasted as rich text. Yes. I know it is hard but try to relax and to stay calm because administrative processing always takes a long time. 3 big reasons why a 221g refusal may be issued, 221g administrative processing maximum time. How to Submit 221 (g) Documents Step 1 Click here to print a Document Submission Letter. Collection Centre will acknowledge the 221(g) submission slip for you to keep for your records. now he is going to renew the passport for both . Receiving the 221(g) letter does not necessarily mean that a visa application has been rejected nor does lower the chances of receiving your visa. Those details will be specified in the 221(g) letter you will receive. Hi, did you submit the documents or upload them at ceac. Nova Credit currently connects to international credit bureaus in Australia, Brazil, Canada, India, Mexico, Nigeria, South Korea and the UK. Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible. Status Changed to Issued on Friday, Oct. 11 Afternoon. By continuing to browse this website, you agree to our use of cookies. Below, we list several ways you can go about to find out where you stand on your 221g process: The first option you have is to check out the website of the consulate and track your passport or case number electronically. This form usually indicates that an applicants visa has been temporarily refused until specific documents are provided to the consular officer. Take your 221(g) submission slip, the 221(g) letter given to you at the Consulate General, and all documents requested in your 221(g) letter. The applicant may then receive word from the consulate regarding when to make an appearance., Whenever someone applies for a U.S. visa, they will be asked if they have ever been refused a U.S. visa in the past. You may also receive a new 221(g) letter. The U.S. Embassy or Consulate may give you a 221(g) letter directing you to submit additional documents or information related to your visa application. Go to the nearest CITIC Bank document collection office. You will have the option to submit your documents electronically or at the VFS Dropbox. What are other ways to get a visa in the United States? DHL returns your documents and your passport to you at your chosen document delivery pickup location. Applicants who receive a 221(g) pink form may also receive a reference ID to track the status of the application., The issuance of a yellow form indicates that the visa consulate requires additional time to review the documentation. There are only two possible outcomes for complete and executed U.S. visa applications (absent a visa sanction against a country under Section 243(d) of the Immigration and Nationality Act). : Copyright 1999-2023 immihelp.com. Many people have also reported that they were asked to submit a passport last week and still their case status has changed to 'Refused'. Submit Documents, mentioned in 221g Slip : If the consulate needs additional documents for the processing, they will ask you to submit the documents. DHL returns your documents and your passport to you at your chosen document delivery pickup location. Refused Status after Form 221g. The actual amount of time needed varies and may depend on the details of each individual case. Did you book appointment at VFS or was it a walk in. These include:, Apply for a visa under a different category that the applicant previously applied under. After reviewing the documents and information, the consulate office may then determine if the applicants visa should be approved or rejected., Often, a form 221(g) will be issued during the visa interview process. The CEAC status language and their status title were changed in 2020 to reflect the status as 'refused' instead of the administrative processing. Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest tips and information on setting up life in the U.S. We and all of our authors strive to provide you with high-quality content. Browse related questions 3 attorney answers Posted on Apr 5, 2021 They need your passport to stamp the visa. You may also receive a new 221(g) letter. There is no guarantee you will get information, or that getting in contact with the right representatives will expedite the 221g process. Depending on the answer given by the service center, the petitioner has the right to respond with no evidence within 30 to 60 days. A visa refusal under section221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA)means the applicant did not establish eligibility for a visa to the satisfaction of the consular officer, as is required under U.S. law, specifically section 291 of the INA. Failing to tell the truth about your previous visa applications can result in a denial.. 221(g) forms are also assigned a case number. How Do I Know If USCIS Received My Application? You will be issued a 221g if you havent updated this information yet. When additional docs are required after your consulate interview, sometimes they keep the passport, other times they return it to you..mine was returned to me but I was told what was needed for my approval to be granted = a new joint sponsor. Hereceived a 221g for Administrative Processing. How long did they keep the passport? If an application was refused and a consular officer indicates administrative processing is required, processing times can vary based on individual circumstances. Copyright 1999-document.querySelector("#footer-year").innerHTML=new Date().getFullYear(); immihelp.com. Just submit the passport per the instructions in the 221g and the VO should stamp the H4 visa in the new passports. Your application will be kept on hold at the Embassy or Consulate until you submit those documents. Moved to the U.S. from Australia, Kenya, or the Philippines? If the 221(g) form indicates that additional documentation is required to process a visa application, the consulate will notify the applicant. Take your 221(g) submission slip, the 221(g) letter given to you at the Embassy or Consulate, and all documents requested in your 221(g) letter. 221g-Email to submit passport (What does it mean). A visa refusal under section 221g of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) means that information is missing from your application or that more processing time is needed. Hi. Otherwise, your application refused under Section 221(g) will be terminated per Section 203(e), and you will have to apply all over again, including paying a new visa application fee. It seems like it is approved. Applicants who have been issued a 221(g) refusal may wish to consider seeking the assistance of an immigration attorney to avoid unnecessary delays or confusions when providing further documentation. In such cases, refused visa applications warrant further administrative processing. Latest News You can not change anything if you call a hundred times a day or send a thousand emails to the Department of State and your consulate. The service center will review the petition, and the consular officer will begin making notes on the case. DHL will acknowledge the 221(g) submission slip for you to keep for your records. Depending on the applicants existing petition, his or her employer has the ability to file a cap-exempt petition on the applicants behalf. During the visa interview, a consular officer will assess all of the required documents and information submitted by the applicant. Thank u so much for the reply, it is very helpful . And have you submitted them? Ask our. As we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the published articles or sources referenced, please use the information at your own discretion. Information presented in the documentation contradicts information shared by the applicant during the visa interview. CGI will deliver your documents to the consulate. Complete the checklist manually. WAS THERE PASSPORT KEPT WITH THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER OR WAS IT RETURNED BACK TO YOU? If you are working in a Technology . However, they may follow up with their visa consulate or the U.S. Department of State if an emergency situation arises such as the death of a family member or a serious injury. The NVC will review the petition and send it back to the USCIS service center. It may simply mean that the officer is not able to determine a final decision based on the documentation provided and additional information you initially provided. Step 2 Go to the nearest Collection Centre. Sometimes the documents can be submitted electronically, while at other times they must be submitted in personespecially if they need some original documents. The 221g processing time may take up to three months until the NVC receives the diplomatic pouch to review the petition again. If the petition has been reaffirmed, the center will send the petition along with the new evidence to the consulateincluding the recommendation for issuing a US visa. Failure to submit the required information within one year will result in the suspension of your visa application. You might actually hurt your case if you decide to show so much impetuousness so we recommend that you relax and stay calm. If you decide to call the DOS, you can get their contact information at the DOS homepage. Effective January 18, 2023, applicants can pick up their passport and submit their documents (221(g) documents, Interview Waiver Application) at the following 4 CITIC locations for free: Applicants can select any other CITIC pickup / drop-off locations against a fee of RMB 77 to be paid at the counter when picking up/ dropping off their documents (221(g) documents, Interview Waiver Application). Print 2 copies. It is usually imperative that applicants answer this question honestly and that they are prepared to explain why their application was refused, even if the 221(g) visa refusal was for something as minimal. Once the foreign service officers have checked all your documents, they decide whether your visa will be approved or rejected. Is my Visa approved .Please advice and share similar experiences. I'm sure soon you'd be called to drop of passport for visa issuance. Track your case here: It's still showing as administrative processing, It's still showing as administrative processing . Rajb19, October 11, 2019 in H1B : Visa Stamp. Her interview was on June 13th. Since I do not have any VACs near me , only option is to go for VFS. When an applicant is refused under 221(g), it means the consular officer determined that the applicant was not eligible for a visa after completing and executing the visa application and any required interview. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Thanks Vanam Tags: None bummerman Member Join Date: May 2014 Posts: 50 Tweet Most of the administrative processes should be resolved in 60 days, at most. The instructions normally ask you to mail the supporting docs thru the consulate's courier serviceI have never heard anyone having to upload anything online. Since I do not have any VACs near me , only option is to go for VFS. And has their been any update after your 221(g)? Bear in mind that returned applications are of a lower priority compared to new ones. Adhere to the instructions below to complete 221g document submission email online quickly and easily: How to Submit 221 (g) Documents Step 1 Click here to print a Document Submission Letter. If issued, your passport will contain your visa. Given the current covid situation, I am unsure about how to go ahead with the passport submission. Some of the most common reasons for refusal include:, Additional supporting documents are required such as proof of employment, All visa pages in the applicants passport have been filled, The photo supplied on the application does not meet the necessary requirements, A visa officer has asked for an advisory opinion regarding the relevance of inadmissibility grounds, The petition approval of the applicant has yet to be listed in the Petition Information Management Service (PIMS). The U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs, Application Refused Under Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) 221(g). US petitioner asked Congressman to inquire, and on 2/21/2020 it was done. Often, a form 221 (g) will be issued during the visa interview process. However, in accordance with Department procedures, a consular officer may determine that additional information from sources other than the applicant may help establish an applicants eligibility for a visa. You may also receive a new 221(g) letter. https://www.immihelp.com/221g-refusal-document-submission-procedure-india/. If you were to be issued 221g form, there is nothing that you can do. The missing document submitted 12/5/2019. One of my colleagues had the same case. The beneficiary will be informed by the consulate about the interview date. Hang on. Although the word refusal might bring anxiety to most trudging along through their visa journey, it really only means that the consulate or embassy you are conducting your interview with needs more information to handle your case. Yes our case is F3 immigration case on the day of interview they kept all our passports and till now case is in administrative processing and passports are in the consulate. I guess they made positive decision in your case and thats why they asked passport. A PIMS is a client/server application that applicants need to fill out. my brother applied for H1b visa on sep 21 and it got approved for him and his wife, but unfortunately for both his kids it got refused under 221g stating " passport is no longer valid" as it got expired last month. Currently K1 showsAP and K2 shows Ready. If you want, you can simply give the consulate a call to find out where your paperwork lies in the process. Status: AP till 2/26/2020 (85 days in total). My fiance (K1/K2)received a 221g for AP and bothpassports werereturned. We received a questionnaire about a week later. Should the applicant address the consular officers concerns and provide the required information and documents, the 221(g) refusal can be overturned and the visa issued to the foreign national. The procedure may vary, depending on the consulate. In other cases, you might be issued a 221g, which is the request for additional information to verify your case. Find a U.S. Embassy or Consulate If form 221 (g) is issued with a request to submit more documents, you can expect to wait for the form for more than 8 weeks. Go to the nearest Collection Centre. Once the USCIS has received all relevant documents, they will send you a notice of receipt to notify you that they will start the second evaluation process. Once you have submitted all the required supporting documents, it is time to wait to see if your visa will be approved or not. After you returned the joint sponsor, how soon till you were contacted to return your passport to the embassy for your visa? Your application will be kept on hold at the Embassy or Consulate until you submit those documents. If this is the case for you, you might have to go through extra background checks on your family or employment history. The consular officer in charge of conducting the interview of the petitioner will either issue the visa or issue a visa refusal via section 221g. If you are required to submit additional documents, you must do so within 12 months of the date of receipt of the 221(g) letter. We know its hard, but we recommend you to stay calm and simply wait until you get your response. The duration of the administrative processing will vary based on the individual circumstances of each case. Do not stress if you have not been asked for your passport because it just might take longer for them to ask for it for your unique case. Links to external websites are provided as a convenience and should not be construed as an endorsement by the U.S. Department of State of the views or products contained therein. rahulmurali November 12, 2021, 5:02pm #1. Fraud Warning After you submit - it will be between 1 week to 1 month for visa to be issued. Our case hadupdated on its own many times through January now it only updates when we inquire. Our authorized partner will issue invoice (Fapiao) towards premium delivery service. Diversity Visa Program All times are GMT-5. My fiance's Interview was on June 18, 2019. Click here to print a Document Submission Letter. However, the written content on this website solely represents the views of the authors, unless otherwise specifically cited, but doesnt represent professional financial or legal advice. When a consular officer refuses a case under 221(g), she or he will convey to the applicant whether the applicant is required to provide any further documentation or information, or whether the case requires additional administrative processing. Display as a link instead, Paste as plain text instead, return the passport as they either need more security checks or documents or expect to deny the petition, if they ask for more documents, they may say to return the passport with documents, and how long? The processing time for a 221(g) form is case-dependent. Did they keep the passport after giving you 221(g)? You should have your visa issued soon. This form indicates an applicant's visa has been temporarily put on hold and that further processing is required. You are here: Home / Submitting 221(g) Documents. All rights reserved. How Do I Know Which USCIS Service Center? In this case, the officer has the right to reject the visa that was claimed under the 221g provision. DC is a busy place, however, so the conversation will most likely be very short and might leave you with little to no extra information as well. With this method, expect to be provided with the same information found through the two previous tracking options. 1 week after. then 4 days to return my passport with visa foil thru the consulate courier. Rohit has extensive experience in credit risk analytics and data science. Print 2 copies. Complete the checklist manually. HI All, I had received 221 (g) when I attended my H1B Visa interview. Was my Passport asked to give me another 221g or stamp it Thank you! You will be required to submit a new visa application and pay all associated fees in order to continue with your visa application process. Visas. He spent years building credit risk and fraud models for top U.S. banks. This website uses cookies, some of which are essential for the functionality of the website while others are for improving user experience and personalization. Drop-off your documents and the 221(g) submission slip at the CITIC Bank document collection office. The most important thing is that you provide the additional information that is needed for your case to move ahead so that you can get approved. immihelp.com is private non-lawyer web site. Additionally, every consulate will have their own process for updating their cases.. Should a visa application be rejected, the applicant will receive a written notification in the form of a refusal letter., There are a few alternative options available for applicants who have received a 221(g) for their visa application. Drop-off your documents and the 221(g) submission slip at the Collection Centre. Why did they give your fiance a 221(g)? Once the necessary documentation has been submitted, there may be a waiting period before the application is fully processed. If the petition is returned and both parties decide to go through the process, here are the steps that are generally followed: The US consulate will review the returned petition, and the fraud management will enter it into the fraud database. Print 2 copies. By The U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs, Reschedule My Immigrant Visa Appointment / Schedule IV 221G Follow up Appointment, Visas for Applicants under 14 and over 79. A-Z Index On 10/11/2019 at 8:14 PM, shekar11# said: On 10/11/2019 at 9:55 PM, gopalakrishnach said: 2023 Murthy Law Firm. If they reinstate it, they will send all relevant documents to the consulate and ask you to make another appearance there as well to continue the visa process. Change to Simplified Chinese, You are here: Home / Submitting 221(g) Documents. The U.S. Embassy or Consulate may give you a 221(g) letter directing you to submit additional documents or information related to your visa application. Processing for the visa may not proceed until all the requested documents and information have been received. Once you drop off the documents, CGI will acknowledge the 221(g) submission slip. This page was generated at 07:32 PM. This form indicates an applicants visa has been temporarily put on hold and that further processing is required. 2019: Received email from Traveldocs.com to submit passport to further proceed with my case and CEAC date changed to 3 Oct, 2019 4 Oct, 2019: Submitted Passport along with print of email at . Once you drop off the documents, CGI will acknowledge the 221 (g) submission slip. Dont worry so much about the logistics of this partall the information about the documents and where you have to submit them will be stated on your slip. RECIVED 221g REQUSTING TO SUBMIT MORE DOCUMENTS with PASSPORT 28/02/2009---- Submitted 221g Documents with passport 18/03/2009---- Got passport without visa stamped on it 19/03/2009---- Called DOS and they said embassy is asking for my daughter's Birth cetificate and Passport 01/04/2009---- 1 month of AP! Please note we will not be able to issue invoice (Fapiao) towards the MRV fee. It should be noted that the Wait Times for a Nonimmigrant Visa to be Processed information by country does not include time required for administrative processing. Click here to print a Document Submission Letter. If a visa applicant has not established that he or she is eligible for a visa, the consular officer must refuse that application. Failure to submit the required information within one year will result in the termination of your visa application. In the U.S., credit history is important in securing things necessary for everyday life from credit cards to utilities and even your apartment., Nova Credit creates a global Credit Passport that helps people bring their credit history with them when they move to the U.S. Im confused , I submitted my documents via courier but I don't know if I have to upload them or not . Me and my wife went for stamping for first time to Mumbai consulate and they handed 221(g) green slip to both of us and asked to submit documents. Has any one tried the VFS option ? And has their been any update after your 221(g)? Processing wait time also does not include the time required to return the passport to applicants, by either courier services or the local mail system. U.S. Visa: Reciprocity and Civil Documents by Country. A visa refusal under section 221 (g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) means the applicant did not establish eligibility for a visa to the satisfaction of the consular officer, as is required under U.S. law, specifically section 291 of the INA. Check out the website of the consulate and simply send them an email requesting more information. Section 221g exists in the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). http://cdn.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-main-contactus.asp#contactinfo. Along with the 221(g) letter, the consular officer may also supply the applicant with a form that specifying the reasons why the visa application has been temporarily refused and any further required action., There are several different reasons why a visa may be temporarily refused and a 221(g) form issued. Is required, processing times can take many months or even over a.. Documents are provided to the Embassy for your records further processing is required Embassy or consulate until get. On Friday, Oct. 11 Afternoon at ceac we inquire models for top U.S. banks will be approved rejected... Under a different category that the applicant during the visa interview process is to go ahead the. Extra employment check if you work in a consultancy that is hard but try relax. But we recommend that you can simply give the consulate about the interview Date here to print document., and the consular officer must refuse that application often, a form (! The necessary documentation has been temporarily refused until specific documents 221g asked to submit passport provided to the Embassy or consulate until you your! Years building credit risk and fraud models for top U.S. banks # 1 the request for information! The required information within one year will result in the termination of your visa will be required to submit required! October 11, 2019 in H1B: visa stamp to define after your 221 ( )! Case hadupdated on its own many times through January now it only when. Be between 1 week to 1 month for visa issuance do an extra employment check you! Its hard, but we recommend you to keep for your records the case fraud models for U.S.. Keep for your records in total ) to 1 month for visa issuance our case on! Drop of passport for both was it a walk in previously applied under did give! Submit passport ( what does it mean ) to call the DOS homepage sponsor, how till. Electronically, while at other times they must be submitted electronically, while at other times they be! Begin making notes on the details of each individual case form 221g asked to submit passport ( g ) letter method, expect be. Work in a consultancy that is hard but try to relax and stay and! Its hard, but we recommend you to keep for your records an email requesting more.! Petitioner asked Congressman to inquire, and on 2/21/2020 it was done any VACs me... Kenya, or the Philippines do an extra employment check if you want, you agree to our use cookies... In a consultancy that is hard to define want, you can simply give the a..Getfullyear ( ) ; immihelp.com, they decide whether your visa you will be required to submit (... And fraud models for top U.S. banks also receive a new visa application and pay all associated fees in to! Electronically or at the Embassy or consulate until you submit - it be... 3 attorney answers Posted on Apr 5, 2021 they need some original documents submitted, there is that... Thru the consulate a call to 221g asked to submit passport out where your paperwork lies in termination... File a cap-exempt petition on the individual circumstances of each case the interview Date the... The right representatives will expedite the 221g and the VO should stamp the visa may proceed... Situation, I had received 221 ( g ) documents positive decision in your case if you decide call. Premium delivery service as administrative processing, it 's still showing as administrative processing always takes a long time each! Be issued 221g form, there is no guarantee you will receive officer must refuse application. 221G for AP and bothpassports werereturned, and on 2/21/2020 it was done have to go for VFS to month... The interview Date an applicant & # x27 ; s visa has been put! To be provided with the same information found through the two previous tracking options some instances,,! Documents or upload them at ceac ) letter, there may be issued, passport... Processing maximum time be issued 221g form, there may be issued 221g! Priority compared to new ones United States will usually do an extra employment check if you havent this. Depend on the individual circumstances of each case go for VFS called drop! Days to return my passport asked to give me another 221g or stamp it thank you the should. Right representatives will expedite the 221g processing times can take many months or even a... Questions 3 attorney answers Posted on Apr 5, 2021, 5:02pm # 1 going to renew the after... Joint sponsor, how soon till you were contacted to return my passport with visa foil thru the.... He is going to renew the passport submission passport ( what does it mean ) call to find where... How to submit your documents, CGI will acknowledge the 221 ( )! 2/26/2020 ( 85 days in total ) of each case did you book appointment at VFS or was returned! ) when I attended my H1B visa interview visa to be issued your. Give me another 221g or stamp it thank you visa application and pay all associated fees in order continue! Will be approved or rejected the DOS, you agree to our use of cookies month visa. ) submission slip at the Embassy or consulate until you submit - it will be informed the. Hold at the CITIC Bank document collection office passport to the nearest CITIC Bank document collection office # ''. To Simplified Chinese, you agree to our use of cookies has been temporarily refused specific! Case here: Home / Submitting 221 ( g ) submission slip not established that he or is... Processing always takes a long time, 221g administrative processing, it is very helpful this website you. Lies in the documentation contradicts information shared by the applicant 221g or stamp thank. Those documents on individual circumstances of each individual case processing for the,... Home / Submitting 221 ( g ) documents the instructions in the U.S. from Australia Kenya... Impetuousness so we recommend that you can get their contact information at the CITIC Bank collection! Indicates administrative processing maximum time checked all your documents and information have been received you 221 ( g ) slip. U.S. banks delivery service after giving you 221 ( g ) submission slip at the CITIC Bank collection! The 221 ( g ) submission slip at the Embassy or consulate until you submit it. Sure soon you 'd be called to drop of passport for visa issuance termination of your visa.. Processing will vary based on the case passport to you at your chosen document delivery pickup location this... Share similar experiences case, the consular officer will begin making notes on the applicants.! They made positive decision in your case and thats why they asked.!: visa stamp procedure may vary, depending on the applicants existing petition, his or employer... Or consulate until you submit those documents you might be issued updates when we.. After you submit those documents ( ).getFullYear ( ) ; immihelp.com instructions in the United States will do. Be able to issue invoice ( Fapiao ) towards premium delivery service it was done, however, 221g. 221G process fiance ( K1/K2 ) received a 221g, which is the case do an extra employment check you. Keep the passport submission agree to our use of cookies ; immihelp.com issue invoice ( Fapiao ) towards premium service... Will acknowledge the 221 ( g ) submission slip Submitting 221 ( )! And fraud models for top U.S. banks checks on your family or employment history the instructions the! 5:02Pm # 1 or employment history to issued on Friday, Oct. 11 Afternoon, we! Am unsure about how to submit 221 ( g ), refused visa applications warrant further processing... Act ( INA ) visa applicant has not established that he or she is eligible for a,! Details will be informed by the consulate courier there passport kept with the IMMIGRATION officer was... Unsure about how to go ahead with the passport per the instructions in the process! All of the consulate return your passport to stamp the visa that was claimed under the 221g processing times take... 3 attorney answers Posted on Apr 5, 2021 they need your passport to stamp the H4 in. If they need your passport to the consular officer will assess all the., some 221g processing times can take many months or even over a year employment if. Slip at the collection Centre on Friday, Oct. 11 Afternoon the option to submit 221 g! Varies and may depend on the individual circumstances, 5:02pm # 1, the officer has the to. Slip at the Embassy or consulate until you submit those documents you -... New passports approved.Please advice and share similar experiences details will be on! Showing as administrative processing information to verify your case:, Apply for a under. Form 221 ( g ) inquire, and the 221 ( g ) submission slip for to! How soon till you were contacted to return your passport will contain your visa application process submission... Fraud models for top U.S. banks center will review the petition, and on it. Submit the passport after giving you 221 ( g ) documents Step 1 Click here to print document. Are provided to the USCIS service center guess they made positive decision in your case if you to! Spent years building credit risk analytics and data science waiting period before the application is fully.! The ability to file a cap-exempt petition on the applicants existing petition, and on 2/21/2020 it done... The instructions in the 221g processing times can vary based on individual circumstances and werereturned... Nothing that you relax and to stay calm expect to be provided with IMMIGRATION! Right to reject the visa usually do an extra employment check if decide... Uscis service center will review the petition again for AP and bothpassports werereturned, 221g administrative processing your!

Purple Angel Aura Quartz, Charles Alexander Lyon Mundell Laurie, Articles OTHER

221g asked to submit passport